“amazing eatery”

Gordy's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #14 of 117 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Gordy's Pizza & Pasta brings you pizza voted "Best on the North Olympic Peninsula" for over 53 years. For a taste of the best, don't settle for less. We'll see you at Gordy's.
“amazing eatery”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

i liked everything on the menu. it was a great friendly place to eat. i strongly recommend trying anyone of the pizzas offered at gordy's. being in the community for 50+ yrs they know what they are doing

Visited May 2014
RTCS, Manager at Gordy's Pizza & Pasta, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you so very much for taking the time to post your review regarding your most recent visit to our family restaurant. I especially appreciated your descriptor word of "amazing". I would have to agree! My brother and I take great pride in maintaining the integrity of all the remaining original menu items that served the needs of our customers and community since our parents first established this business in 1963. We've undergone many changes throughout the years but have always tried to keep the high standards for food, quality and service the foundation of our family business.

WA
“Yummy!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

First time eating here and it was amazing! The owner actually custom created a dessert for me! We ordered pizza and pasta (carb loading for the NODM) and the food was very delish. We were even able to watch some College Softball on one of the many tvs in the establishment. Price was very reasonable, for 3 of us it was less than $40. Can't beat that! I will definitely be back should I go to Pt Angeles again.

RTCS, Owner at Gordy's Pizza & Pasta, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review reflecting our family business during your most recent visit to our restaurant. I was pleased to confirm with my brother and co owner, Randy Sexton, that he was indeed able to meet your individual dessert needs. It has always been our goal to make the individual dining experiences of all of our customers a positive one. We most recently installed 5 big screen televisions to capture the sports fever established by the success of our local and state sports teams. I was glad to hear that you and your party were able to sit and relax and take advantage of our latest attempt to meet another need of our customers. My brother and I hope to maintain the high standards and attention to detail that was engrained in us by our parents, Gordon & Patricia Sexton back in 1963 when they first established our family restaurant with great food, friendly service & competitive pricing. Thank you again for your highly complimentary review.
Seattle, Washington
“Treated like Family”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

What a fun place to find. Are first stop in PA and it was great. We were treated like family and the pizza is awsome. 1st time I ever tried bbq sauce on pizza, their homemade bbq sause is great. Got to meet the family and we spent a couple hours just enjoying all the great people we meet their. Thanks! See you next trip.

RTCS, Owner at Gordy's Pizza & Pasta, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time from your family vacation to write such a pleasant review reflecting your most recent experience here at our family restaurant in beautiful Port Angeles, Washington. My brother and I grew up working in our parents business so neither of us are a stranger to the flavor sensation of BBQ sauce on a pizza but I can understand where it might catch a more traditional pizza connoisseur a bit off guard. I'm glad to hear that you agreed to "embrace the taste" as so many of our customers have grown to enjoy over the last 50 years of dining with us. I was equally happy to read that you and your family were able to take the time to relax and visit with so many of our locals. This is a wonderful city full of friendly and amazing people. Thank you again for sharing with us and we look forward to seeing you and serving you again in the very near future.
Victoria, Canada
“Great pastas, good salads, they deliver!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

After a recommendation from the staff at the nearby KOA, we ordered delivery.
We received our order after about 45 minutes: a ravioli, a fettucini, a large chef's salad, and some cookies for dessert. I thought the salad was good, but not extraordinary. My two friends raved about their pastas, and thought they were yummy. The cookies were good too!
The only negative: I thought the garlic bread was very bland, and was cold by the time we got it. I guess that's delivery for you!

RTCS, Owner at Gordy's Pizza & Pasta, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the extra effort to post your review of our restaurant following your most recent trip to our beautiful city of Port Angeles. KOA Campground does have a lovely facility and we have enjoyed quite a wonderful partnership with them and being able to provide delivery service to their many happy campers. Located just 15 minutes out of town, "Gordy's Pizza & Pasta" makes an excellent option for busy travelers who need great food brought to them after a busy day on the road. All our sauces are homemade, as is our signature garlic butter on our traditional toasted roll made exclusively for our family restaurant at a bakery facility in Tacoma Washington. I, myself prepare all the cookies and was pleased to hear that you enjoyed them, as well. Most all my recipes are from different family members. Grandmothers, Aunts, some friends of the family. I love them all...the cookies and the people!
Kingston, Washington
“The best pizza in Washington State”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

My husband and I use to live in the Port Angeles area about 10 years ago and would frequent Gordy's because of their great pizza, pasta and pies. We moved away and this past weekend we decided to make a day trip to PA and on the agenda was to have lunch at Gordy's. It was still the best pizza, pasta, and pie place that we have eaten in the whole state. One will not be disappointed, not only is the food, and prices great, so is the ambiance and service.. This is a must for any person that has an urge for a good meal..

RTCS, Manager at Gordy's Pizza & Pasta, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the extra time to write such a wonderful review. I was pleased to hear that you and your husband were able to venture back to our beautiful city of Port Angeles and experience the same great food and friendly service that you enjoyed here in our family restaurant 10 years ago. My brother and I strive very hard to maintain the top quality and high standards that were instilled in us by our parents, Gordon & Patricia Sexton, when they first established this restaurant in 1963. Thank you again for stopping by and we look forward to seeing and serving you and your family again in the very near future.