“Wow! Worth the drive to Port Angeles!”
Review of SoHo Asian Bistro - CLOSED

SoHo Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 7, 2012

If you live within a hundred miles of this restaurant, get in your car and drive there quickly! I read the reviews on tripadvisor and thought we'd stop after getting off the ferry and making the long drive home to Vancouver, WA. We eat out a lot. This restaurant is the best Asian Fusion we've had in YEARS! The servings were generous and there are options for whatever you're craving! At the recommendation of our server, I had Seven Flavor Beef. The beef was perfectly seasoned, with just the right amount of sauce to go with my white rice. The rest of the family ordered chicken curry, sauteed salmon with vegetables and curry, and the Happy Family meal. Everything was so yummy! I can't say enough positive things about the food! So often Asian-American food is drowning in soy or overseasoned. These dishes were delicately and perfectly seasoned. If you're anywhere near this restaurant, plan on visiting sometime soon!

1  Thank myzapp

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Nice setting and comfortable ambiance, and the food is pretty good. Very fusion-y, which can sometimes mean everything is mediocre, but I was pleasantly surprised. I'd avoid the honey walnut prawns if that's a favorite dish as here it had too much mayo and the walnuts were burnt. The pork meatballs, which had bean-thread noodles in them and a coconut sauce over the top, green beans on the side, were delicous.

1  Thank bfschaetti
Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

My family just ate here and we were all very pleased and enjoyed the food. Generous portions and a varied menu. Great prices for the amount of food. All five of us brought home leftovers! I highly recommend this restaurant when in Port Angeles.

1  Thank slim49
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Had their Seven Flavor Chicken for lucnh, and it was hands down the best Asian chciken dish I have ever had. They also came with an egg drop soup that had chicken and potatos added -- first time I have had a variant on egg drop, and I thought it was a winner!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

This is the only reasonably priced restaurant in the Port Angeles Area with above average selection and service. The menu is pan-Asian with a good wine/ale list and friendly, attentive service. The ambience is a comfortable Asian theme. Now that we have left the area we invite others to flock there.

1  Thank BruininEurope