2,628 results
All reviews crab house waterfront room water view walking path water front room was clean ferry to victoria second floor in town hurricane ridge olympic national park pier port coho pet proximity canada
Reviewed January 27, 2017

Although it is obviously an older property, much has been done to maintain and upgrade it. It was the most barrier free accessible room I have ever seen. Staff were wonderful and friendly and some minor issues were resolved quickly.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Samantha V, Front Office Supervisor at Red Lion Hotel Port Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2017

Dear michellecY3322JO,

I am delighted to hear that we were able to resolve any issues, and that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 26, 2017

close to ferry terminal,nice place to walk along waterfront,new TV,pet-friendly-altho they charged a pet fee to us(based on previous stays?)even though our beloved dog had died recently; this was not discussed at check-in.We would stay here again .

Room tip: We like to be on the main floor,facing the ocean,fairly close to the restaurant and entrance
Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Samantha V, Front Office Supervisor at Red Lion Hotel Port Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2017

Dear marbernjake,

I am so sorry you were charged for a pet fee and I'm also very sorry to hear about your companions passing. If you wouldn't mind reaching out to me at the hotel, I'd like to reverse those charges and ensure that our staff remembers to always confirm whether or not a guest is bringing their pet. The number for the front desk is 360-452-9215 extension 0. Either myself or our accounting department, would be more than happy to assist you with this. Thank you.

Reviewed January 24, 2017

Comfortable hotel near ferry that provides parking if you wish to leave your car when going to Victoria.
Staff were very helpful. We had a ground floor room that was noisy due to people in room above.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear clarer273,
I'm happy to hear that you found your stay comfortable, though I'm sorry that the noise level was undesirable. We try very hard to make sure each guest's stay is as peaceful as possible, and I'm sorry that we weren't able to do that for you. Next time you stay with us, be sure to call the front desk and we can make sure to book you into a room that will be less likely to have noise issues(the second floor, for example). Thank you, again, for your feedback and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed January 18, 2017

Older hotel, but close to everything including water view and beach. We liked the large hottub and easy first floor access. Carpet looked a bit worn, but had newer TV, recommended nicer outdoor furniture and update slider door.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Justin H, Front Office Manager at Red Lion Hotel Port Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2017

Dear blangf_815049,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! I am glad to hear you enjoyed the view of the ocean and beach. We hope to see you again in the future.

Justin H

Reviewed January 17, 2017

Room was good sized, soft bed and nice sheets and covers. Bathroom was newly upgraded and good looking but water from shower came out at a trickle. Heater unit on outside wall was not calibrated to the thermometer and it blew 8 degrees hotter than what I set. Hot all night until I could get it to the right temperature. Staff was friendly but not competent. Asked for wake up call and did not get one.
Overall a dated hotel trying to get up with the times - inconsistently.
Purchased a breakfast package and food was good - made to order but an OK diner type meal. Nothing to call home about but had friendly wait staff.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Jackmow,

Thank you for taking the time to leave input about your experience. We do have some newer employees working at the hotel that could explain some of your issues. I apologize for that. As for the shower pressure, I will look into this. I personally have never heard of an issue with our water pressure...

Justin H