“Nice Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 68 Hotels in Macon
Middletown, Connecticut
“Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was a beautiful hotel and fairly priced. Room and bathroom were ample size, clean, and comfortable bed. Great internet speed. The breakfast was nothing to rave about and lack variety and hot food.

My biggest complaint was the lack of sound proofing. You could hear very thing that was going on in the adjacent rooms.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with that has no guest on either side of your room.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Rolling Meadows, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

This lovely hotel is located just off 75 so very convenient when traveling North/South route. It was very clean and the rooms are huge and very nicely appointed. I had my dogs with me and there is a nice area to walk them. Several restaurants to choose from nearby. Shatara checked me in and gave me the lowdown on places to eat. Very friendly staff. This hotel was so nice I wish I could have stayed longer.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

Have stayed here several times on our way to Fl. This hotel is very very clean! We choose to stay here even tho we have no pets because it is clean and welcoming. Breakfast is typical hotel breakfast, but sufficient. Pleasant desk clerk and easy check in. Would recommend! There are restruants nearby.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank travelinggrandma_9
Bolton, England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Quick& easy check in.Room spacious with everything we needed.Very efficient heating and air con.Beds lovely with 3 pillows each and light weight duvets.Slept like logs.Although it is so close to the interstate we were not aware of any noise.Wide bath with loads of hot(very) water.shower not adjustable but good and powerful.Breakfast more than adequate with cereals ,fruit ,yogurts bread ,bagels muffins and all the things to put on them.Choice of milk types. In all quite a feast especially as we finished with waffles.Toocold to use the pool but it looked nice, surrounded by courtyard.Gym limited but met our needs.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Spendingitnow
Burlington, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the La Quinta InnSuites in Macon, Georgia on our way to Florida to meet our children and grandsons for a family vacation. We had been travelling since the early morning and stopped later then we would normally. There wasn't any availability on our first stop at a neighbouring hotel. We have never stayed at a La Quinta hotel before and we were pleasantly surprised. The room was spacious and clean. We had a restful night and the breakfast buffet was good. We will definitely keep La Quinta in mind for future road trips.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank jenniegirl2
atlanta, ga
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

We chose La Quinta Inn due to its pet policy. There was no pet deposit. The front desk staff was terrific. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. Breakfast was the usual cereal, waffles, hard boiled eggs, fresh fruit, bagels and juice. The breakfast area was clean and everything fully stocked. Two issues to be aware of. 1) They keep the cost down by only cleaning the rooms every other day. 2) The walls are pretty thin. We head the conversation in both of our neighboring rooms.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

First off, this hotel was very nice. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very good and the lobby was easy to spend time in. MORE IMPORTANTLY the staff was excellent. During my stay they were very helpful, and after my stay they were crucially helpful. I checked out in a hurry and by the time I got home I realized that I left my iphone at the hotel somewhere. I called them and they not only searched to find it, but when they found it they offered to overnight it to me. What a great experience, and I look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends