“Great Hotel with great service”

Comfort Inn & Suites North
Ranked #30 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Me and my wife stayed at this hotel on our way down to Florida . We saw the reviews on tripadvisor and figured we would give it a try . We were greeted with warm welcomes and smiles and the service was great. The rooms were clean. They were updated the pool and painting the outside but it looks like they will look good. Overall I really recommend this hotel.

The only issue we had was not with the hotel but the dot were doing construction which caused traffic by the hotel but it wasn't too bad.

• Stayed: February 2013
Comfortga493, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2013

To Our Valued Guest,

We here at the Comfort Inn & Suites are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It truly motivates me and my staff to hear that we are doing well. Our goal is to provide the best possible customer service and overall guest experience as possible. We truly thank you for choosing us as your home away from home.

Thank you.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Received a special low rate through Trip Advisor. Convenient to interstate. Honored request for 1st floor. Clean. Quiet. Friendly. Great free hot breakfast. Will stay here again. Large room. Ate dinner at Logan's Roadhouse next door. Several other restaurants nearby. Free Sunday local newspaper. Good looking fitness center. Indoor swimming pool was under maintenance.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Comfortga493, Owner at Comfort Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your precious time in letting others as well as me and my staff how we are performing. As our motto: We want to offer the best customer service and overall guest experience possible to all of our guest and visitor. Thank you , See you again.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

On driving up the hotel looked old.A large dirty trash can greeted us at the door. Upon entering at noon it was dark. The desk light was on, but not the sitting area. It was depressing. The staff was nice and let me check in early. The beds were comfortable. I have stayed in many economy hotels with my daughter's 10 years of travel ball and this was not a good experience. My pictures should speak for themselves. I was embarrassed because I was the trip planner. The hotel is dated and dark. When I went to the desk at night a lady said her tv had to be replaced and now it was missing the remote. She was told by the front desk that he could not help her. Meanwhile he was on the phone with another unhappy customer. Please view my pictures. I am going to see if my credit card will refund my money.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank bigfish425

To our Valued Guest,

We do apologize for your unfavorable experience during your recent stay. We understand that you wanted and early check in and tried to provide that to you. We were sold out the day before so our housekeeping team was extremely busy and due to the early nature of your check in we were not able to follow proper followup procedures on the rooms. Our hotel Check In time as many is at 2pm. In order for us to follow all proper procedures in order to offer our guest the best and cleanest stay possible.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel many times in the last few months when I visit the MACON area and it is, by far, one of the nicest, friendliest hotel experiences I have had. Every time I have been here the staff has far exceeded my expectations for any hotel. The rooms are always very clean and if there is any issue, the staff handles it immediately. HIGHLY recommend this property

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

To our Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your time and sharing your experience with the tripadvisor community. We here at the comfort inn & suites strive hard to achieve excellence in customer service and overall guest experience. Experiences, such as yours, keep motivating us to keep trying harder. Thank you and we hope you had/have a wonderful trip.

Davin P.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The Comfort Inn in Macon, GA, delivered all that was promised for a quick stay. When we arrived, the front desk person was waiting for us with chocolate chip cookies. We were tired and just wanted to stay in our room which was great since there was a microwave in the room. The breakfast the next morning was perfect for sending us on our way. The room was quiet and comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Comfortga493, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We thank you for taking your precious time in letting us know how we were performing during your stay. We take all of our guest comments seriously and value any feedback we receive. We are truly motivated by reviews such as yours. My staff and I strive to achieve excellent customer service and overall guest experience for all of our guest.

Davin P., Veranda F., Shikeeta S., Paul B.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We stopped at this hotel on a second night on the road to Florida. The senior price was a very good value.The hotel was nothing special and a bit dated, but clean & quiet in a good area. It is time for a makeover. A hot breakfast is included and all and all, it was a good stop. The staff was helpful.Across the parking lot there are a couple of restaurants in walking distance. We ate at Carrabbas, which is always good. They say they are in the City Center, but seemed out in the suburbs and we saw nothing of a city. We had time to stop in a mall a couple of miles away for some quick shopping and a break from driving for 2 days. A pretty good stop on the road.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Comfortga493, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

To our wonderful guest,

Thank you for taking your time in letting us know how we were performing during your stay. We here at the Comfort inn & Suites strive to achieve excellence in customer service and guest experience. When we receive reviews we take them very seriously make make any proper adjustments to our staff or property. We will review our shortfalls during your stay and address them as we strive always for perfection. We hope that you enjoy your vacation and visit us soon.

General Manager.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

This hotel is in need of a complete makeover. Our room (111), in which we stayed on the night of Jan 4th, was very 'tired'......even the TV remote didn't work. However, I suspect this is typical of most 'high traffic' hotels on I-75. There is a lot of road construction around the hotel which makes it difficult to enter and leave the premises......particularly after dark. The one bright spot was the Complimentary Breakfast which was quite good.

However, if I am in the area again in the future, I will stay someplace else.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Greg J

To Our Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your precious time to let us know how we are doing. It seems as if we were not able to satisfy you to 100 percent like we strive for all of our guest. I personally shared this comment with our staff in order to correct our shortfalls during your stay. We strive to achieve excellence in customer service and overall guest experience. We will ensure to make the proper corrections for your next visit in Macon.