“Older so Not the cleanest but clean enough for my picky crew”

Comfort Inn & Suites North
Ranked #30 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

Great location, indoor pool was nice.
Older so it had that smell they get but I'd stay there again.
Breakfast okay if you like waffles or cereal, free is good.

• Stayed: July 2012
Comfortga493, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

We have made many improvements to our hotel. We are trying to locate the smell which you wrote of. Our breakfast consist of sausage, eggs, waffles, sausage gravy, and biscuits. I hope that you were able to try all of our breakfast items. Thank you for taking your time in writing us this comment, We are trying to locate the issues you faced and correct them.

Management and Staff.

Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

I've stayed here several times in the last two years. Anytime I need a hotel this is my first choice. It's affordable, the staff is awesome, and probably the absolute cleanest hotel I've been in EVER. It's close to lots to eat and do. Plus it's a plus it's so close to the interstate. Last time I stayed they were remodeling and it looked amazing. I definitely would recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed: June 2012
Comfortga493, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank your for taking your time and leaving us this great comment. We strive to achieve excellence in Customer Service and Guest Satisfaction. Comments like this motivate us to do better for all of our Guest.

Again, It was our pleasure hosting you as our Guest at Comfort Inn & Suites,

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Our stay here was great! The staff was very friendly! The hotel was clean and comfortable. Shiketa was very helpful. Yes i would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Comfortga493, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your time and leaving us this wonderful comment. We loved having you here as a guest. Again, Thank you and see you soon.

Thanks,

Management and Staff @ Comfort Inn & Suites.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

We stopped here on our way to Florida. My children like the place because of the indoor pool especially becasue it was raining. The pool was a. Little small but its good for the kids. The breakfast was good it was a hot breakfast. But the service is what we like the most. The staff was extremely professional and courteous. Also they gave us bottled waters and cookies upon arrival.We had to find a place for my family to eat and the front desk clerk went out of her way to find us a good place and even printed us directions. Overall it was a great place.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your time and writing us this wonderful comment. We here at the Comfort Inn & Suites Strive to achieve excellence in Customer Service and overall guest experience. Comments like yours, motivate us to try hard every day in order to achieve our goals.

Management and Staff @ Comfort Inn & Suites.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

I traveled from Florida last year and stayed here. I was coming back through Macon again going back down to Florida to visit family and decided to stay here again. The lobby area had a nice place to sit and watch a flat screen TV. The hot breakfast was a great. Had waffles, eggs, sausage, coffee, cereal and other things. My check in was fast and prompt. I got to my room and it was very nice and clean. Had a flat screen TV. I will always stay here every time I come through Macon. Staff is excellent and friendly. Hotel is close to I 75. I recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Nonsmoking King or two Queen beds
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Comfortga493, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

We are excited to hear about your recent stay with us. It was our pleasure having you as a guest at our hotel. We strive to achieve excellence when it comes to cleanliness, guest experience, and guest satisfaction. Thank you for your visit.

From the Comfort Inn & Suites management and staff.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I had a last minute business trip come up to Macon, Ga. Booked a room online the day of the meetings. Check-in was seamless and quick. The rooms were great sized, clean and the beds slept great. The hot Breakfast was delicious with fruits, waffles, cereal, eggs, etc... My meetings ran a few days long and the front desk was really accommodating in extending my stay for two more nights. Next time I have a trip come up to Macon I will be staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Comfortga493, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking your time in leaving us this wonderful message. It was our pleasure have you as our guest during your recent stay. We here at the Comfort Inn & Suites strive to achieve excellence in the guest experience and customer service, reviews like yours are what motivate us to do more and try harder for our guest.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

From the moment we arrived it was a pleasant stay. The desk clerk was very friendly as well as knowledgeable about anything we needed to know. The location was very convenient, right off the interstate, easy to find, as well as close to shopping and resteraunts. Our room was very spacious and quiet. Bathrooms as well, plenty of counter space so we didn't feel cramped. Just an all around great stay! I would stay here again and reccomend this hotel to others.

Dear Valued Guest,

First off, It was our pleasure having you as a guest during your recent stay. We would like to thank you for taking your precious time and leaving us the wonderful message. We here at the Comfort Inn & Suites strive to achieve excellence in Customer Service and Guest Experience. Reviews like this one is what motivates us to do even better. Please let us know how we may be of assistance during your next visit in this area.