“Clean and quiet”

Ranked #42 of 68 Hotels in Macon
Chicagoland
“Clean and quiet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

stopped here late at night to catch just a few hours of sleep -- the place was very clean - the bed was comfy - bathroom was fine. Staff got me checked in and out easy enough. Would stay here again - great for someone just passing through.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
APatel2010, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for taking time to fill out such a fantastic review! I have shared your comments with my hotel staff and they join me in thanking you for you kind words. I am glad you were happy with your choice to stay with us. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations next time you are in town.

Thank You.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

The motel is in the part of town near many motels and restaurants. The room was quite small for a king-size bed but clean and comfortable. Breakfast was the expanded continental including waffle-makers. The employees were pleasant and helpful. The cost was very reasonable. It is away from the highway and very quiet.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Boldia
APatel2010, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Thank you for taking time to fill out such a fantastic review! I have shared your comments with my hotel staff and they join me in thanking you for you kind words. I am glad you were happy with your choice to stay with us. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accomodations next time you are in town.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

On our way down to Florida we made a pit stop at this Quality Inn. I'm convinced Georgia has some of the nicest people in the USA, because everyone at this hotel was very gracious, kind and helpful. During breakfast, the server was extremely friendly to me and my toddler daughter and made us feel right at home. The Inn was spotless and overall a great value for the money. Recommended!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Sam B

Roseau, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

We spent one night here, on a 3 week vacation. It was the nicest of all the places that we stayed. On the way home, my husband realized that he had left his personal pillow in the room. We called the front desk and they were more than happy to ship it to us. It arrived a day after we got home. Thank you!!!

Room Tip: My husband wears a brace on his ankle, so we requested a ground floor room and were very pleased wit...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jenine B
APatel2010, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 9, 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

Excellent. For the prices it was fantastic place to stay. We were in town for a meeting and only stayed one night but I was very pleased with room. The bathroom was huge, all tile, curved shower rod, and the faucet was to the side so you can turn on the water without getting wet. The beds were great. The bedding was "down alternative" but excellent quality and loved the pillows. The mattress felt like "memory foam". Can you tell I was tired that night? I loved the beds.
Flat screen TV mounted on wall, mini fridge and micro-waive and coffee pot. It's located on the service rd just off the expressway very close to gas stations, restaurants, and fast food.

Room Tip: Around the back some of the rooms have handicapped parking right in front of the doors so if you got...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

It was an amazing hotel with a great receptionist, both evening and night. The room was exceptional! It was the cleanest I've ever stayed in! It came with two beds, a microwave, a fridge, and a coffee pot. It also had a VCR which I thought was a bit funny, but it was a nice touch compared to the usual. The hotel itself was very nice. It was small, but in a homely, welcoming way. During breakfast, my mother, myself, and my boyfriend all had a great conversation with the receptionist. I think we talked over two hours, but it felt like we belonged there. I will definitely be back. :)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
APatel2010, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 25, 2013

GM
Ladson, South Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

I had on withe socks to walk on the cold bathroom floor. Well to my suprise the floor and the carpet in the room was really dirty. My socks was really dirty after one evening of walking in the room.I'm beginning to think they don't clean the floors or the carpet.

Room Tip: Higher floor
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Jacqueline V
APatel2010, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 29, 2012
I would like to thank you for taking your time to inform me about the experience that you received at our hotel. I assure you that this is not the quality of service that we strive for our guest. I am extremely sorry with our room experience, I have addressed this issue directly with housekeeping staff and both of us would like to offer our apology. We are committed to make sure that this would not happen again.