“Great overall”
Review of Sleep Inn

Ranked #30 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

I got a reservation online before arriving to the hotel. Check in was very quick. When we walked into the room it was very nice, classy even. Very Impressed being this room was an average of 50 to 70 less than most suites with jaquzzi tubs. Later we decided to fill the jaquzzi only to find it didnt work. When I went to the front the great staff couldnt get ahold of the person how could fix it so immediately adjusted my rate significantly. I am very impressed with the staff, because ultimately he did not have to do this. The bed was extremely comfortable. The only thing I would suggest is making sure phones hair dryers and jaquzzi tubs work correctly before renting out the room. ( I fixed the phone but couldnt get the other two to work). I would also suggest housekeeping does not knock on the door where someone has a so not disturb sign on the door. Overall I think I could rate 4 or even 5 stars for my stay evrn with the minor hickups I believe the staff did a great job handling the situation. Def suggest this place and would stay again

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Very quiet. Great location. All kinds of restaurants nearby. Grocery store and Movie theatre across street. Wal-mart just down the street. All kinds of shopping around, from Goodwill to Kohls. Very safe area. If you're traveling and realize you need anything, this is the exit to stop at.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We stopped around 1:00 AM looking for a bed and shower. The front desk agent was very nice, and the price was reasonable (especially considering we were staying the Friday night before Memorial Day). The key machine was down, so the agent had to walk us to our room to unlock it with the master key. The room was fine with nice beds, but the bathroom looked a little rundown. Since we weren't planning on staying for long, it didn't really matter. Breakfast was fine. There were a few continental options along with a waffle maker, eggs, and microwaved sausage patties. Overall it wasn't a bad experience or a great one.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Stopped here on the way south, Check in was quick and easy and they were more than helpfull pointing out the best Dinner choices in the area. This motel is close to the interstate Overall the room was clean and no bad smells. breakfast was good. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Other nearby hotels are far better at the same price point. This Sleep Inn is not kept up, though it seems they have made some attempts, but rooms are definitely not cleaned thoroughly. The front desk woman was miserable and rude, I felt bad for her.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

The price was good. It was easy access from the highway. The desk clerk was pleasant and helpful. There was no tub in the room but the shower was real nice. WIFI, refrigerator, and microwave in the room. Good breakfast. Easy check out. There was a small pool but we did not use it.

• Stayed: December 2013
Sunny P, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear Jeanine_v,

Sunny Patel
Sleep Inn West, Macon
478-476-8111

Reviewed December 8, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel for the most part. I didn't get much rest due to the busy express way next to it and it kept me away. But once I finally fell asleep i did get some rest. I got a king size room it was really nice and spacious. I would return, it is convenient to some restaurants, Kroger, and Walmart. I didn't have any bad experiences during my stay, the staff was very nice.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple