Sleep Inn
$67
La Quinta
$73
$58
All reviewsindoor poolwe checked in late at nightaverage continental breakfastchannel selectionwater pressureking bedroom was cleanfree breakfastoff the highwaystaff was friendlyfloridabypasschaingascerealdesk
Reviewed August 27, 2013

The room we stayed in had a king bed and not much room for anything else. The hotel staff was very polite. The breakfast is not much to talk about, just the usually high cholesterol stuff. Eggs, sausage, waffles. One thing I was impressed by was the coffee. They use a machine instead of the carafes that are at most chains. This made coffee fresh & hot everytime I got a cup. The rooms were reasonable priced and overall a good place to stay. The room was quite and did not hear any noise thru the night.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I came here with my few other friends. We all have great stay here. Sanjiv GM is very helpful.
Staff of this hotel also very professional. Room was clean. We are coming back again in November for our next meeting.

Room Tip: Great wi-fi connection. Great place for business people.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I arrived at the hotel early, and the front desk gentleman allowed me the check-in, which was a plus because I didn't want to drive around killing time. I was very pleased when walking into the room. It was clean and smelled very good. I only have a couple of complaints. 1. The ice machine kept from getting a good night sleep. 2. When I when down for breakfast, the area was so small there was no where to sit, so I had to go back later. 3. I workout every morning, so there was no fitness center in the hotel. The gym down the road allow me to workout there because I was staying at that hotel. But other than those few things I enjoyed my stay there, and I would stay there again. Very nice people!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Not a bad hotel. Room was nice, price was very good, hotel has been updated (decor), hot breakfast. There is an indoor pool but it is bot heated and was dirty. Overall, for the price and a stop over stay, not bad.

• Stayed: June 2013
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

We are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us and that you faced such an unusual situation. We continue to strive to improve our service and accommodations so that we may provide the highest level of guest satisfaction. For that reason, we are so sorry that we missed the mark during your recent stay. This feedback has been forwarded to management and we can only ask that you consider us again so that you can see the continuous improvements we make.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

this is a very nice building , but the trouble lies in the front desk staffing. her name is aku , I have been in the hospitality business for a good while and if I ever had seen one of our employees treat a guest the way I was treated , that problem would be solved then and there. fired! when you ask her a question , don't expect an answer , cant find a reservation to save her life , just plain rude and very unprofessional . will not ever stay there again.

Room Tip: don't go
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank leeroypasley

I am so sorry to hear that your most recent stay with us did not meet your expectations. Our primary goal is to provide all guests with an enjoyable experience and it is troubling to know that you faced such a usual experience. We take this quite seriously and have shared your feedback with management so that appropriate steps can be taken. Thank you again for taking the time for sharing this experience and for your valuable business.