“Not Bad” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #30 of 68 Hotels in Macon
Carrollton, Georgia, United States
“Not Bad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

I arrived at the hotel early, and the front desk gentleman allowed me the check-in, which was a plus because I didn't want to drive around killing time. I was very pleased when walking into the room. It was clean and smelled very good. I only have a couple of complaints. 1. The ice machine kept from getting a good night sleep. 2. When I when down for breakfast, the area was so small there was no where to sit, so I had to go back later. 3. I workout every morning, so there was no fitness center in the hotel. The gym down the road allow me to workout there because I was staying at that hotel. But other than those few things I enjoyed my stay there, and I would stay there again. Very nice people!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Not a bad hotel. Room was nice, price was very good, hotel has been updated (decor), hot breakfast. There is an indoor pool but it is bot heated and was dirty. Overall, for the price and a stop over stay, not bad.

• Stayed June 2013
Sarasota, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

this is a very nice building , but the trouble lies in the front desk staffing. her name is aku , I have been in the hospitality business for a good while and if I ever had seen one of our employees treat a guest the way I was treated , that problem would be solved then and there. fired! when you ask her a question , don't expect an answer , cant find a reservation to save her life , just plain rude and very unprofessional . will not ever stay there again.

Room Tip: don't go
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank leeroypasley
Huntsville, Alabama
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

We stopped in Macon on our drive back from Disney and just stopped by several hotels to see if they had any rooms. The first couple were booked so when the Sleep Inn had one available we took it. BIG mistake! The lobby looked decent so we agreed to the $130 rate for one night in a king room. When we ventured further into the lobby to the elevator I started to worry... The floors were extremely dirty like they hadn't cleaned in days. The elevator was equally dirty, and when we stepped off the elevator into the hallway it was very dimly lit and smelled like dirty feet. Our room smelled equally bad and was just as dirty. I felt so uncomfortable in the room that we went across the street to the Walmart and bought a blanket and pillow so I didn't have to use theirs. Shower and shower head had mold and bathroom was super tiny. The location of the hotel was ok. Close to several eating spots and easy on/off to I475. They had a free breakfast, but I was so disgusted by the hotel that I was ready to leave and didn't even want to eat the free food. I can only imagine how the kitchen looks... I would not recommend this hotel to anyone and will definitely NOT be staying here again.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel!!!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

We stopped here on our way to Houston from North Carolina. It was a nice motel stay at a really good rate. We was looking a good beds and this motel have really comfortable bed which made our night very restfull. I do not know we are coming this way or not, but If we do we will stop again.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

Spent one night here while visiting Macon. The location is fine, many choice of food around the hotel. I have king bed which perfect for my night. I can honestly say that the staff at this hotel was absolutely outstanding. from check in to check out. We will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Nice and Clean rooms, Wi-Fi works greats. Good breakfast. main much lights at night time.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

This hotel's staff and service exceeds any my 20 years of traveling experience. Absolutely top notch in all respects. Gorgeous hotel with clean, comfortable, and high design rooms for 3 star hotel. Breakfast was very nice. Highly recommend a stay at this sleep inn if you are in Macon.

• Stayed March 2013
Sunny P, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay!
We appreciate that you took the time to share your comments.