“Just a place to sleep”
Review of Sleep Inn

Ranked #30 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Reviewed April 14, 2011

Rooms are just ok, not 100% clean.
Breakfest was good and quick.
Found it a little expensive for what you got.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn

Reviewed October 17, 2010

I stayed here the 2nd night I was in Macon because the Comfort Suites (just behind the Sleep Inn) had a malfunctioning indoor pool. The Sleep Inn had the most amazing pool. No one was using it but I sure did. Temperature was around 90 degrees. It is in a separate room and is quite nice.
Motel is average for cleanliness and quality. I felt the room was so so clean, but it was clean enough that I was comfortable. Good access to the internet in the room, flat screen TV, fairly good quality bed linens but standard older bedspreads. I chose not to sit on chairs but rather used the leather desk chair. Breakfast was respectable and staff was nice. Some odor in the hallways, but I always travel with deodorizers so my room was OK. Windows opened so I aired the room out when I arrived. I would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank chippsch
Reviewed August 9, 2010

I have had the occurrence to stay at this Sleep In on the Macon bypass twice over the last year while on my way to Atlanta. This hotel is located right off the exit and is exactly what you probably expect for a hotel on an interstate exit. Everything about the hotel is basic from the rooms to the continental breakfast, but the place was clean both times I was there. The staff are friendly and the price is right. I think they include free WiFi, but my memory may be failing on that one. They also have an indoor pool which I have not used.

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed February 6, 2010

This hotel looks nice & clean but it did have an odor about it in the lobby as well as in our room. We had our laptop computer hooked to the ethernet & someone tried to clone it. So, make sure your spyware is up-to-date!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2010

Staff very helpful but room smelled and breakfast cold.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed January 9, 2010

Had a good stay for one night at the Sleep Inn. We had not made reservations to stay the night in Macon but it was pouring down rain and cold and decided we did not want to drive another two hours to get home. The room was nice, staff helpful and price certainly right with our AAA discount. The breakfast was adequate for a quick bite in the morning.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2009

The room was clean and looked new. There were several restaurants near by to walk to and breakfast was included with the room. We would stay here again, Excellent hotel staf.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family