“Very Good”

Wingate by Wyndham Macon
Ranked #10 of 68 Hotels in Macon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Nashville
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I enjoyed my overnight stay. The room was great and the breakfast was good. There are 20 to 25 restaurants nearby along with Starbucks, etc.
My only problem came in checking in. I booked on line with AAA and paid in advance. The problem came in with Wyndham. I had to call them and give them my confirmation number to find me. They found me, but made the front desk call a different number. That number rang and rang forever. when answered we were put on hold for approximately 10 minutes. Meanwhile, 3 other rooms were given to walk-ins. There is definitely a problem on the Wyndham side and it needs to be addressed. I will definitely stop there again, as walk-in!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Longview, Washington
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Spent one night hear on the way to Atlanta and enjoyed it very much. We had barely gotten in the lobby when we were offered a glass of wine or a soft drink at the hotel's hospitality table. How wonderful!

Our room was comfortable and modern, although the bathroom needs a little,work. But overall, we were veryleased and would,definitely recommend this property.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

No matter where I travel, I love to stay at Wingate. The rooms are comfortable and clean. Always a relaxing environment and great customer service. The complimentary breakfast served hot and cold foods in which all were fresh and delicious.

• Stayed August 2013
Travelers also viewed these Macon hotels
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Macon
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Macon North
Best Western Inn & Suites of Macon
Homewood Suites by Hilton Macon - North
La Quinta Inn & Suites Macon
Candlewood Suites Macon

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Macon? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Macon

Property: Wingate by Wyndham Macon
Address: 100 N Crest Blvd, Macon, GA 31210-1845
Location: United States > Georgia > Macon
#5 Business Hotel in Macon
#10 Romantic Hotel in Macon
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Macon 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Macon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Macon Hotel Macon