“Wyndham Stay”

Wingate by Wyndham Macon
Ranked #13 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Reviewed October 9, 2012

The room was clean and nicely furnished, and the front desk staff was friendly. Several areas were under construction, but were concealed with plastic and there was not dust throughout the hotel. I requested a room with 2 beds, but only received a room with one bed. However, they were able to transfer me to a room with 2 beds on the 2nd day of my stay.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Was looking forward to 2 fabulous nights of sleep on the famed Tempurpedic which is why I stay here. Seems like LOTS of other bodies have touched that memory foam so it was not as "welcoming" as it has been in the past. The door did not lock from the inside, but after I informed the Front Desk, I was "assured" it was locked from the outside. Also, there was masking tape on the closet door for some reason?! .I was not about to peel it back & take a look! The breakfast area was under renovation but had been moved to a meeting room just off the Lobby.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I do not care to write a review at this time. The lobby was under construction as well as the vending machine area on the 3rd floor. Slight inconvenience during my stay. Had ask for wake up call the second morning and did not receive, glad I had set my alarm clock.

A TripAdvisor Member
MEMPHIS
Reviewed October 6, 2012

As I entered my room I noticed there was no toilet paper at all in my bathroom. 2 empty spools on the wall. Called front desk and was told to come down and get my toilet paper. Front desk clerk asked, in front of other guests that were checking in, if I needed toilet paper, and if one roll was enough!!!!???!!!
I know this is a minor issue, but, rather embarrassing. Housekeeping should have done their job in the 1st place. And a little discretion would have been nice.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The Wingate couldn't have been better. Clean, efficient, and a great value. I will be staying there again and have already recommend it to co-workers;

A TripAdvisor Member
DOUGLASVILLE
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Nice hotel. Breakfast was typical. Toilets are very loud when they flush - both in our guest room and in other rooms! We've stayed at this property before and will stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I love the Wingate and always stay there when I visit Macon. I love the beds and the breakfast. The nice employees there make it all worthwhile too. It's almost like being at home.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business