$137
$148
$134
Hampton.com
$110
All reviewsmemory foamroom was cleanfront desk clerknext morningfree breakfastshower headwafflesbusiness tripthe breakfast areastaff was very friendlywould stay againhot breakfastsausagelisabedscheddarslinens
Reviewed December 29, 2011

I stayed at the Wingate for a week during a training I had in Macon, Ga. I had a wonderful experience! The staff was friendly and very eager to make their guests happy! The beds were nice and some rooms even had hard wood flooring! I recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Justin C, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Macon, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2012

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate you staying with us and I hope that you can come back soon! Please let me know if I can accomodate you in any way!

Thanks again,

Reviewed December 21, 2011

WOW what a great hotel let me tell you. I was so impressed by the front desk. I was greeted with a smile and a friendly face. The hotel is a home away from home. I was impressed with the why staff handle themselves its was professional and honest. Justin is the front desk manger this young man knew we were coming to the hotel he had water, m&m’s and chips waiting for me. Here’s were the stay gets interesting the hotel had a mini fire and the staff made sure everyone was out safe. I woke up to a friendly note from the manger to say sorry about the fire….I have to say that this one of the BEST hotel EVER!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Justin C, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Macon, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2011

Thank you very much for your response. You are very welcome for your treats upon arrival, however, I was just the delivery person, Lauren made the goody bags! I appreciate your comments and I hope that any of your future stays in Macon are at the Wingate. We will continue to display excellent customer service to all our of guests including yourself! We also want to thank you for your understanding during our small incident at the property.

Merry Christmas!

Justin B. Collins

Reviewed December 17, 2011

During my stay, there was an incident where a short in a wall socket caused smoke to set off the fire alarm. The staff quickly got us out and made sure we were safe. The fire department said it was just a wire and allowed us to return to our rooms. The manager left us a letter explaining what happened and apologized for any inconvenience. I was glad to find this was a minor problem. I couldn't believe how efficient they were during this. All they cared about was making their guests happy!!!!! WAY TO GO!!! If you stay any place else in Macon, you're not going to be happy. The Wingate genuinely CARES!!! It's not all about money to them. It's obviously about their guests.

• Stayed: December 2011
Justin C, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Macon, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2011

Thank you very much for appreciating our commitment to our clients. We take pride in making sure each and every customer is treated with respect. Again, I apologize for the inconvience that the minor incident may have caused; we also greatly appricate your review.

Merry Christmas!

Reviewed November 26, 2011

After a day of driving we needed a nice hotel, and this was it. Check was smooth, we were given a room next to the elevator, which we did not want and when the receptionist realized it, she came up to the room with new cards for a quiet room. The coffee and tea in the lobby were welcome. The room was large, with a dream king size bed, desk with office chair and internet connection. My husband loved the comfy armchair and ottoman and fell asleep watching the flatscreen TV. The outdoor pool is very warm, and the swim was a treat. Location is close to highway 75, either exit 169 or 171 and no time is wasted trying to find it. The breakfast was a little of a disappointment, I had looked forward to biscuits and gravy, this being Georgia

Room Tip: Try to stay away from rooms ending with 19, they are next to the elevator cables
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Justin C, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Macon, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2011

Thank you so much for your feedback on Tripadvisor! We really appreciate your review and hope that you will stay with us again for any of your future lodging needs in the Macon area!

Reviewed November 23, 2011

The property is a very nice limited service hotel conveniently located to chain restaurants and I-75. Rooms are well decorated in contemporary decor. We absolutley fell in love with the memory foam mattresses!!! If you dont like memory foam however, keep this in mind that they have memory foam mattresses. Lobby we tasteful. They had a business center with computer access, as well as WiFi available AND hardwired internet in the rooms. The complimentary FULL Breakfast was excellent and well stocked with waffles, eggs, pastries, cereal, biscuits and gravy, juices, etc. Don't have anything negative about the stay with the exception that it would have been nice to have an indoor jacuzzi after a long days travel.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends

We are so glad that you chose the Wingate Macon as your stay over choice on your way to Florida!
I hope that you will continue to stay with us in the future, and I greatly appreciate your review!