“Good Value.”

Ranked #16 of 68 Hotels in Macon
The Villages, Florida
“Good Value.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Clean economy motel style. Previous Rodeway Inn. Has had some fairly recent renovations. LCD tv, coffee maker in room, heat/ac unit quiet enough to leave on thru night, stone countertop and sink, lots of hot water. John, at front desk was very nice and helpful. Several chain restaurants very close. I will stay again.

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
sneha p, Manager at Days Inn Macon I-475, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
I would like to thank you for your review of our hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will let John know you were happy with his service.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Martinsville, Indiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

We checked in very late. Looked fine from the outside. We rented two rooms on the first floor. When we went in, the one room had urine on the toilet and the floor and the TV in the other room didn't work. They gave us another room. They were very helpful with this but when we got into the new room and pulled back the sheets, there was a roach. After stripping the blankets, we found more. I walked outside and there was a roach crawling up the wall. All in all, we killed about 5. There were other little things that I wasn't pleased with but I could overlook them for the price. I told them at checkout about the bugs and out of two room numbers she said, "oh really, in room 128? I will let them know. Sorry about that." I didn't tell her which room they were in but she picked the right room number. I will not stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
North Palm Beach
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

I used to stay here as a regular stop on my trips out of Florida and was pleased until recently.

On my previous trips I asked for and was given a room with a king size bed and the room was very nice. The room had a couch for viewing TV and was clean and reasonably new furniture. The bed was comfortable.

However, on my last stay they said there were no kings available and put me in a room with 2 double beds and it was nowhere near as nice. The beds were hard and uncomfortable and the room overall was a bit shabby. I was a bit upset as I found out later that there were king bed rooms available. The next time I went, they again said no kings available and I decided not to stay and now stay elsewhere at that exit.

There are a number of good restaurants and a Walmart nearby. The location is very good as it is a short bit away from the highway and has little noise. Try getting one on the side opposite the highway as this is shady in the afternoon.

The "breakfast" is really just coffee, juice and some cheap danish type rolls and some fruit. For me just coffee.

A very nice deal if you get the king bed, but a bad stay if you do not.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Kettering
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

We stayed here on our trip from Ohio to Fla. and on again our way back. The rooms were clean, with a micro and a mini-fridge, the ice machine worked, the shower was very good and the beds were comfortable.The staff was friendly enough, we did not try the continental breakfast, This Rodeway Inn served our needs on our road trip to and from Fla. This exit(offI475) has many hotels and food options as well as a Wal-Mart. Parking in front of our room was a plus.Would stay here again and recommend this property if you are traveling on a tight budget or just in need of a good clean room in the Macon area. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family