I had a great stay at the Holiday Inn on Riverside in Macon. The room was extremely clean, and the staff was very polite. They acknowledged me every time they saw me, so I felt more than just a guest ! I really liked how they had coffee all through the day, and it was fresh. I had a pleasant breakfast the next morning, and was happy to see the selection. They had cinnamon rolls, bagels, biscuits, gravy, and Bacon !! Plus much more. Great stay, I'd reccommend it to anyone who wants the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Magnuson Hotel Macon is conveniently located right off I-75, between Downtown Macon and Northside business districts/attractions. Not to mention only minutes away from the Macon Centerplex and Mercer University. A 93 room interior-corridor hotel with complimentary Hot breakfast and free high-speed Internet in all guest rooms and public areas. Macon is home to the annual Cherry Blossom Festival, Harriet Tubman Museum, and the native home to such musical greats as the Allman Brothers and Otis Redding. Whether you're staying for business or pleasure we look forward to hosting you in Macon, 'The Song and Soul of the South.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Magnuson Hotel Macon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Macon (i-75 And Riverside)
- Holiday Inn Express Macon (i-75 & Riverside) Hotel Macon
- Holiday Inn Macon
- Macon Holiday Inn