“Unsatisfied”
Review of Ramada Macon

Ramada Macon
Ranked #32 of 68 Hotels in Macon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 4, 2013

It was my first time staying at a Ramada Inn and I have to say it was not bad at all. The hotel itself looked nice from the outside and when I walked in the lady at the desk was very polite and helpful. I also liked that it was close to the highway and several restaurants. When I walked in the room it was very clean and for the price I paid it was worth it. I also liked the free breakfast they served. There were both hot and cold items and a nice room to sit in and enjoy the breakfast. I would recommend this place to anyone that is going to be visiting Macon.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Daisy1412
Raj P, Front Office Manager at Ramada Macon, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Hello, Valued Customer :) ,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! It's really good to here and very much appreciated! I'm happy to here that you enjoyed your stay with us and would like to encourage you to continue using our review board informing us of your visit. It really helps us to learn about our guests and their needs. Not only that! It helps us to better serve you as well. We look forward to your next visit. Thanks Again!

sincerely ,

Management
Decatur, Georgia
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed at this hotel once previously and decided to try it again. The refrigerator did not work at all in the first room so they switched me to another. The lamp switch in that room kept sticking and would not work properly. People were partying in the parking lot into the morning which made it difficult to sleep due to the noise. Breakfast was disappointing because the biscuits with sausage gravy were rock hard and the gravy wouldn't soak into them no matter how much I used. Coffee from the machine was too STRONG and no amount of "doctoring" would make it more palatable. Next time, I'll plan to stay at another hotel that is part of the Wyndham group located around the corner. I have had really good experiences there. Prices are within a couple dollars of each other and definitely a better deal elsewhere.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear: Valued Customer,

We would like to sincerley apologize for your last experience here on our property. I would like to inform you that we are taking the necessary steps in enhancing our property through renovation. I understand that your last stay was pretty noisey and disappointing and we sincerely regret any discomfort. Our property was booked that night due to a wedding celebration which left us a few rooms to use for other guests. The group happened to rent the conference room that night and stayed till morning so I do agree that it was busy and alot of traffic. We hope your last experience here doesn't discourage you from future visits and would like to invite you to give us a chance to better serve you. We take our customer satisfaction very seriously and would like to thank you for taking advantage of our review board. It lets us know how we can better serve you. Thank you for choosing Ramada INN and hopefully we won't be your last choice.

Management