See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I been here for a week and the staffs were extremely nice the rooms were clean and it was a quiet environment I slept noise free. If u like nature get a room on the back side it's a perfect place for dogs. I hope I travel Macon again so I could stay at this wonder place again.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: November 2013
RRI-West, Guest Relations Manager at Regency Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Dear Pitta123,

We appreciate your comments about your stay with us. It is a pleasure to have served you. We hope you make your next, and all future reservations directly at redroof.com. Ask us about the best rates for savings and rewards. Become a loyal member to keep up with the latest trends at Red Roof, and call us direct for great holiday savings!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I stay at a lot of Red Roof Inns when I travel because I like the Pet Policy (even though I did not have my pet with me this time). We were just traveling through and staying one night at this Red Roof Inn. It clearly has not been renovated in a while, but even so, it was clean and neat. The bed was comfortable and everything was in order. The room smelled clean and it was quiet. What more can you ask for in a small inexpensive hotel just off the interstate. It was nice they had some choices for breakfast as some of the Red Roof Inns do not...some merely offer coffee...this one had bagels, waffles, juice, toast, and fruit. I like that. Thanks! I'll stop by again on my way through.

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RRI-West, Guest Relations Manager at Regency Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Dear DrBillH., We truly appreciate your review detailing the highlights of our property. Our new housekeeping team is thrilled that you mentioned the cleanliness of the room. They are dedicated and efficient; and that Mr. BillH. works for everybody! In our efforts to improve on our services, Red Roof Inns' "Continuous Education" program is on going and available to all staff members. So, we are looking forward to seeing better service results as well. Room renovations are still in the planning stage. We have not installed the hard wood flooring, yet recently all the carpets and furnishings were professionally cleaned. Currently in progress is updating all the guest rooms with the new bedding. We've completed installing new 32' flat screens in all standard rooms, and our superior kings features new 39" flat screens. We expect to complete minor and major renovations within the near future. Thank you again Mr. BillH. for giving us the opportunity to showcase our inn.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
RRI-West, Guest Relations Manager at Regency Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I don't usually complain but maybe we just had some bad luck. The front desk was rude to us at check in-she never smiled and was not accommodating at all, the room was dirty (food behind the beds, hairs, something stuck to the corner, splatters on the walls). To make matters worse for us, a pest control truck was pulling out just as we checked in and we saw him come out of the room with the rude employee right before she gave us the key card to the room-not a good sign. My first thought was bed bugs. I did not see any though during our stay but just the site of the truck had me thinking. The couch bed didn't have any linens on it or any pillows. The pool was clean and nice however some shady people showed up and swam in their street clothes and drank vodka from a 2 liter bottle and made out on top of their car in front of my kids and were using foul language. They told us they swim there all the time on hot days. That was a little over the top for us. No security in the lots at all. We chose it due to the price and reviews-I think the price was fine but from now on I will spend a little more and be comfortable and feel clean.

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank kzdem8
RRI-West, Owner at Regency Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear Kzdem8 ,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Macon West Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

Red Roof West is under new ownership. Cleanliness and security is on the top of our to do list.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I been here 6days and it is a nice clean hotel in area I like the sercvice and the staff is very nice I will be back love it. It was quite and nice and clean rooms.the store was convicted for us and resurants and nice pool clean and had lundry on site that is good............................
...

Date of stay: July 2013
RRI-West, Public Relations Manager at Regency Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Dear Michelled2975,

We appreciate you being our guest at the Macon West Red Roof. It is great to know your stay went well and you were pleased with our services. Hopefully you are a loyal member earning points for your stay; if not, please visit our home page to sign up. Also, you can save up to 15% - 20% at by making your reservation online vie our home page as well. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service.