See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 12, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
RRI-West, Guest Relations Manager at Regency Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I don't usually complain but maybe we just had some bad luck. The front desk was rude to us at check in-she never smiled and was not accommodating at all, the room was dirty (food behind the beds, hairs, something stuck to the corner, splatters on the walls). To make matters worse for us, a pest control truck was pulling out just as we checked in and we saw him come out of the room with the rude employee right before she gave us the key card to the room-not a good sign. My first thought was bed bugs. I did not see any though during our stay but just the site of the truck had me thinking. The couch bed didn't have any linens on it or any pillows. The pool was clean and nice however some shady people showed up and swam in their street clothes and drank vodka from a 2 liter bottle and made out on top of their car in front of my kids and were using foul language. They told us they swim there all the time on hot days. That was a little over the top for us. No security in the lots at all. We chose it due to the price and reviews-I think the price was fine but from now on I will spend a little more and be comfortable and feel clean.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank kzdem8
RRI-West, Owner at Regency Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear Kzdem8 ,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Macon West Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

Red Roof West is under new ownership. Cleanliness and security is on the top of our to do list.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I been here 6days and it is a nice clean hotel in area I like the sercvice and the staff is very nice I will be back love it. It was quite and nice and clean rooms.the store was convicted for us and resurants and nice pool clean and had lundry on site that is good............................
...

• Stayed: July 2013
RRI-West, Public Relations Manager at Regency Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Dear Michelled2975,

We appreciate you being our guest at the Macon West Red Roof. It is great to know your stay went well and you were pleased with our services. Hopefully you are a loyal member earning points for your stay; if not, please visit our home page to sign up. Also, you can save up to 15% - 20% at by making your reservation online vie our home page as well. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I absolutely enjoyed my stay there. Everyone was extremely nice and professional the entire time i was there. I slept like a baby and noise free. I enjoyed the pool area while taking in a nice nap in the sun. I had a great experience and can't wait to visit there real soon.

Room Tip: Just plain ole courteousness to others will work every time.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
RRI-West, Guest Relations Manager at Regency Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Dear Cynthia F.,

We can not think of a better way to end a long tiring day other then a good night's sleep. We are glad you were able to be fresh and bright to start your new day. As you know, we are always glad to have you as our guest. It will be our pleasure to see you soon!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Our room was warn, but okay. There are a lot of hotels in the area with comparable prices. I would probably try another place if I was in the area, but this place was okay. The front desk staff were nice, and breakfast was basic and again....okay. The internet was quite slow and inconsistent.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Bigfeet,

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We value your opinion and appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Macon West Red Roof.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. We hope to see you again.