$132
Hampton.com
$110
$75
$72
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 10, 2012

After a hotel nightmare the night before we were pleasantly surprised by this Red Roof. Very clean and super comfortable beds and pillows. The shower had great pressure. They had a large and well lit dog walk area. Very helpful desk clerk. Breakfast wasn't fancy, but adequate and the breakfast area was clean.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Esther F
Management response:Responded July 15, 2012

Dear Ms. Esteher F,

How nice of you to mention the adequate breakfast. True, it is not fancy, yet, "just enough to take the bite off", as one guest as stated. As a note, many Red Roofs may not exactly have a breakfast at the property site, however, they may have a value package with a nearby merchant. Taking the opportunity to read the deals of each property helps if shopping on line. Our web site features the properties that offers breakfast. Some are pretty fancy! There are some great things happening under the roof. We welcome you to lift the hood, and take a peek at redroof.com. When you're on the go, think "Red".

We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Hotel was very clean, room as nice as most hotels that are significantly more expensive. Ivanna at front desk was exceptional. Cheerfully allowed me to look at several rooms to see which I preferred, and asked me the next morning if the bed was OK for my husband's back.

Great value, I would have no hesitation staying there again or recommending to others.

Room Tip: Second floor is quieter, as it isn't used as often.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 15, 2012

Dear Bjbjn,

We, especially Ivanna, are very pleased you posted a review of your stay. Mainly, we are glad everything went well. You also listed a great tip about room location. Most people are not aware that the upper rooms are the most quiet, and least used. Sometimes it worth taking that flight of stairs :).

As a reminder, we have great savings if you book your reservation direct with us. Go to our web site, and see what you've been missing as a priority member!

Until next time, "happy trails", from all of us at Red Roof-Macon.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

I've stayed here before, and was satisfied. So a couple of weeks ago, when I was headed back to Florida, I chose it again. Another good experience. The place is not perfect, but for an economical stay, I definitely recommend it. I left with the impression that these people TRY to do a good job, and succeed. The clean rooms have everything you need, and more. The rooms are spacious, with sitting area with table, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, blow dryer, queen beds with 3 pillows each, integrated microwave and fridge, hot breakfast, and even heating bulb with timer in the bathroom. The heated bathroom comes in handy when bathing my little 4 year old. We stayed at a Red Roof Inn in Buckhead in Atlanta a week before on our way up, and it didn't have ANY of the aforementioned features. You could get a microwave and fridge, but you had to specfically request them.

The beds were comfortable, the pillows didn't smell odd, the linens and towels were clean, and the front desk was staffed by pleasant people at night when we arrived, and in the morning when we left. Even the air conditioner was relatively quiet, with digital thermostat. The property is adjacent to a super Walmart, has a selection of restaurants very close by, and is close to the interstate, but not so close that you hear to traffic. I wanted to leave a review to reward a job well done, and to say thanks for the effort.

The only complaint I had is that when we entered the room, it was hot and musty, with a smell reminiscent of my gym locker room in high school. We turned on the air, and I don't know if my smell adjusted or the air conditioning took care of it, but it was no longer an issue after a little while. Inspite of that, I would still say it was a great stay, and still rate it a 5/5.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank kings17court
Management response:Responded July 5, 2012

Dear Kings17court,
Thank you very much for your returned stay, and for your review. We are currently working on a different approach to airing, and freshening the rooms that will withstand the challenge of this extreme heat, and humidity. We are relieved that the situation cleared up quickly, and your overall stay was satisfying. Also, we hope you are a Red Roof loyalty member earning points, and rewards. There are great things happening for our travelers this summer at redroof.com. Keep alert of your email for details. Happy Trails from all of the staff. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 25, 2012

This property was a nice place for my wife and I to stay for the night. We drive back and forth to FL quite a bit and when we drive at nights we like to stop halfway. The room was very clean and comfortable. Just enough off I-75 that you do not here any traffic. The Front Desk people were very nice. I would recommend this Hotel for an overnight sleep.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
RRI-475, General Manager at Regency Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2012

Dear Mr. Roger W,

What a great honor for us to be your first review on Tripadvisor. Thank you so much for the agreeable response; we really appreciate it, and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Travelling the I-75 can and not knowing where to stop for the night can be a problem. Thank goodness we found this place for the night! Mind you it isn't a Hilton nor a Holliday Inn Express but the room was clean. The bed was soft and the room was roomy for all of us to have a good night sleep. THe front desk was helpful and pleasant. We had a hot breakfast and left. We had a great stay and would go there again.

Room Tip: A great place for catch up on some sleep!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
RRI-475, General Manager at Regency Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2012

Dear 204 JohnL204,

Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to write an online review. We are delighted to know we were able to satisfy your lodging needs. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you on your future travels.