See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I've stayed here before, and was satisfied. So a couple of weeks ago, when I was headed back to Florida, I chose it again. Another good experience. The place is not perfect, but for an economical stay, I definitely recommend it. I left with the impression that these people TRY to do a good job, and succeed. The clean rooms have everything you need, and more. The rooms are spacious, with sitting area with table, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, blow dryer, queen beds with 3 pillows each, integrated microwave and fridge, hot breakfast, and even heating bulb with timer in the bathroom. The heated bathroom comes in handy when bathing my little 4 year old. We stayed at a Red Roof Inn in Buckhead in Atlanta a week before on our way up, and it didn't have ANY of the aforementioned features. You could get a microwave and fridge, but you had to specfically request them.

The beds were comfortable, the pillows didn't smell odd, the linens and towels were clean, and the front desk was staffed by pleasant people at night when we arrived, and in the morning when we left. Even the air conditioner was relatively quiet, with digital thermostat. The property is adjacent to a super Walmart, has a selection of restaurants very close by, and is close to the interstate, but not so close that you hear to traffic. I wanted to leave a review to reward a job well done, and to say thanks for the effort.

The only complaint I had is that when we entered the room, it was hot and musty, with a smell reminiscent of my gym locker room in high school. We turned on the air, and I don't know if my smell adjusted or the air conditioning took care of it, but it was no longer an issue after a little while. Inspite of that, I would still say it was a great stay, and still rate it a 5/5.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank kings17court
Management response:Responded July 5, 2012

Dear Kings17court,
Thank you very much for your returned stay, and for your review. We are currently working on a different approach to airing, and freshening the rooms that will withstand the challenge of this extreme heat, and humidity. We are relieved that the situation cleared up quickly, and your overall stay was satisfying. Also, we hope you are a Red Roof loyalty member earning points, and rewards. There are great things happening for our travelers this summer at redroof.com. Keep alert of your email for details. Happy Trails from all of the staff. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 25, 2012

This property was a nice place for my wife and I to stay for the night. We drive back and forth to FL quite a bit and when we drive at nights we like to stop halfway. The room was very clean and comfortable. Just enough off I-75 that you do not here any traffic. The Front Desk people were very nice. I would recommend this Hotel for an overnight sleep.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
RRI-475, General Manager at Regency Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2012

Dear Mr. Roger W,

What a great honor for us to be your first review on Tripadvisor. Thank you so much for the agreeable response; we really appreciate it, and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Travelling the I-75 can and not knowing where to stop for the night can be a problem. Thank goodness we found this place for the night! Mind you it isn't a Hilton nor a Holliday Inn Express but the room was clean. The bed was soft and the room was roomy for all of us to have a good night sleep. THe front desk was helpful and pleasant. We had a hot breakfast and left. We had a great stay and would go there again.

Room Tip: A great place for catch up on some sleep!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
RRI-475, General Manager at Regency Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2012

Dear 204 JohnL204,

Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to write an online review. We are delighted to know we were able to satisfy your lodging needs. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you on your future travels.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

This property was a pleasant surprise for the price. The room was very clean and large and included a couch. I especially liked the fact that the fridge and microwave were mounted in the wall, not just stacked on top of each other like most hotels. It was also very quiet. Shopping and restaurants were very convenient. There is a large shopping area right across the road. We will definitely stay at this property again on our frequent trips up and down I-75.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
RRI-475, General Manager at Regency Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2012

Dear Dragonflymomma,

Thank you so much! We all appreciate this great news!

Reviewed January 13, 2012

We like Red Roof Inn because most of them have outdoor access, and we like to open the door to air out the room because of allergies. This Red Roof Inn, although close to the highway, is not on it, so it is pretty quiet. It's very convenient, a stone's throw from Walmart, Cracker Barrel, Kroger's, Dick's Sporting Goods, McAllister's (yummy huge potatoes with everything on them), Marshall's, etc. The manager, Deni (Dee) accomodates special requests, housekeeping is excellent, and they have particularly strong hot showers, along with a microwave and minifridge in the room as well as a washer and dryer/laundry room/ice machine room. Red Roof often has excellent discount coupons as well, if you check their website.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
RRI-475, General Manager at Regency Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2012

Dear Jillneimark,

Thank you very much for your kind encouraging words. I will be sure to tell Deni and the rest of the staff of your appreciation for all their assistance. We do try to accommodate all special requests. Hopefully we will be able to continue to deliver satisfying service and have each and every guest walk away happy. It is guests, as yourself that are a pleasure to serve. Your loyalty is outstanding and your suggestions and comments have brought about new changes to our Inn. It is an honor to be your place of choice throughout your travels. With Best Regards, Dee