“Try another place”

Margarita's Mexican Grill
Ranked #68 of 358 Restaurants in Macon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We ate here on yesterday b/c of the location. The service was poor. The atmosphere nothing like most Mexican restaurants. Everyone looked miserable that worked there. I had the chicken quesadilla & it was beyond bland. Just chicken & cheese and they barely toasted it. My fiancé had the house specialty, it looked ok. But he barely ate it. For what we paid for this lunch, I was very disappointed. Don't kno if I'll go again.

There are newer reviews for Margarita's Mexican Grill

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We decided to go here since it was within walking distance from our hotel. The service was great as well as the food. I thoroughly enjoyed the customized burritos. The decor was nice as well. Will definitely stop back if I am ever in Macon again.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

We were on our was thru GA to Orlando and this place was near our hotel. The food was great and I couldn't believe the prices! We are a family of four and we were out the door for under $40 (without cocktails)

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Great location and food. The service was good. The salsa was some of the best I have ever had. Don't sit by the door though, it gets a little chilly there with all the people going in and out.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Once inside the ambiance was just not there, and service was poor to none existent. The food...well let's say that the three mexican restaurants in Murphy NC have this one beat by a mile, tasteless soup, chicken salad with brown lettuce.................not worth the efford to go there.

Been to Margarita's Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!