“Perfect Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Macon / Mercer University
Ranked #3 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Our wedding party and out-of-town guests stayed here May 15-18th. The rooms were very comfortable and spotless. The hotel was arranged so that there were multiple areas to sit and spend time with friends. The breakfasts were great!

Room Tip: suites were perfect for us.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Nice property, consistent with Hilton Garden Inn's I've stayed in all over the country. I thought the price was a little high for Macon, GA. There is nothing nearby as far as restaurants, and Macon is a small, average town. Overall, a good place to stay for business travelers.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were traveling north to the mountains and decided to stay in Macon. We had Hilton Honors points so landed at this hotel. It is right off of I-75 and is right by the sports complex at Mercer.

We checked in and the front desk clerks bubbled with southern hospitality. We got to our room which was clean and comfy per Hilton standards.

We ate dinner at the grill downstairs and had a few drinks from the bar. We were road weary and the chef went above and beyond to see that we were satisfied with our meal.

After a great night sleep we drove through the campus and took some pictures of the beautiful ground before continuing north.

We have a new stopping off point when heading north. We will be back.

Thank you to everyone who made our stay one to remember. You rock!!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We elected to stay at the Hilton because of it's location to the University. My son had knee surgery so location to the physical therapist at the stadium was a priority. The hotel was very comfortable, clean, and the staff were extremely accommodating to all of our needs. Housekeeping went above and beyond to make sure my son was comfortable with his bed.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Very clean, quiet, classy, has everything; however, very expensive. For the price, breakfast should be complimentary. Excellent staff--across the board friendly, helpful, and accommodating. Wonderful people!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I stopped over at this hotel after a return trip back to Florida. The hotel was extremely nice for the price. The bed was very comfortable and plush. The dinner at the restaurant was very good. I selected the Salmon which was prepared just perfect.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 5, 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn Mercer staff made my stay a great experience. From the time I checked in the employees were very professional and helpful, which made my stay an enjoyable one. I highly recommend this hotel if you're ever in Macon, Ga.