“Business Stay”

Ranked #4 of 68 Hotels in Macon
Westfield NJ, United States
“Business Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

I stay at this hotel a few times a year for business. This hotel just had a major renovation on the lobby and breakfast area. It looks wonderful. The staff is always courteous and very helpful. The rooms are always clean and the complimentary breakfast is delicious. The free cookies are the best.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

bosslade_hotels1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-75 North, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your experiences at our hotel. We appreciate your continued loyalty and look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Overland Park, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

A great value for the money. Comfortable bed, room, and bathroom. The room was very clean and spacious. Would definitely stay there again. We arrived late at night, but I wish it had been earlier so we could have enjoyed the room even more.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

bosslade_hotels1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-75 North, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with our hotel. It was a pleasure having you as our guest.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stay at this hotel almost everrytime I visit Macon the rooms are great. It is always clean you dont hear any of the noise from the interstate. Never had any problems at this property. Love the rooms and staff

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you in the future.
Ray City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

Very welcoming staff from the front desk to the ladies who cleaned the rooms. Hotel was clean, smelled wonderful and offered a great variety for breakfast. Weather not great so really enjoyed the use of the indoor pool. Nice safe area and can't wait to go back again!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Ronnette C
Thank you for the wonderful comments about our staff and facility. We look forward to having you as our guest in the future.
Belleville , Mi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

My travel partners and I stayed at the Sheraton in August for three nights prior to traveling to Macon to stay at the Hampton for two nights. We were very disappointed in the Sheraton, but were extremely happy with the Hampton Inn. It was, clean, the amenities were great, continental breakfast good, and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. We will definitely be staying at the Hampton Inn on our next visit

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Pamela P
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to share your pleasure with your stay at our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you will choose our Hampton Inn on your next visit,
Bonita Springs, FL, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

The staff is always super, good breakfast, clean, good WI-FI, and a treat in Macon...complimentary wine & beer..(could have had some white wine)...10% discount by showing hotel key at Smokin' Pig restaurant (excellent barbecue)

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Andy W
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We appreciate your continued loyalty look forward to seeing you in the future.
Thomasville ga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

Has real, real good coffee, better than the room coffee. The breakfast was excellent the eggs was real. Don't forget the cookies. Value of this hotel was pretty good. Location for other eating places are within 1 mile. So book-en guys. Very close to the Orthopaedic hospital.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Rick H
Thank you for your comments about our hotel. It was a pleasure having you as our guest.