“Comfortable and Accomodating, Good Location”

Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-75 North
Ranked #4 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Just a quick overnight while passing through Macon. Great hotel and staff, located well along I75 and 16. Plenty of restaurants and shopping close by to meet any needs. Upholds the Hampton quality expectation. Would recommend and definitely stay there again.

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was clean and location convenient for travel but the bed was very hard and they are located next to railroad tracks that vibrated room and the trains were often. Staff was courteous and breakfast was great.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Dms0321
Reviewed March 15, 2014

My stay at the Hamptons in Macon, GA on Riverdale Dr was awesome. The staff is great, the rooms are clean and in a great location. I'm looking forward to my next stay. "There is no place like home but the Hamptons."

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 15, 2014

My wife and I were travelling to Florida and stayed at this Hampton Inn just off I-75. A very nice overnight after a tedious drive. Would definitely stay here again (and did the next week on our way North).

Reviewed March 15, 2014

So good, and the breakfast lady did more than any we have ever had. This is a burden to come up with 200 characters. How many do I have now? Okay a little more jabber. Please note that Ada, the kitchen service person was exceptional. She even gave my wife recipes.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I paid $150 to hear train sounds. One time the room started to shake. I would look for another Hampton Inn that was not near railroad tracks and did not cost $150. Other than these two faults, the Inn was good place to stay.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Our room was very nice and clean. The beds were very comfortable and the comforter smelled very freshly cleaned. The free breakfast was good. When we checked in, The lady was very nice and there were cookies and fruit in the lobby. We will stay there again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple