“Good stay”

Ranked #4 of 68 Hotels in Macon
Oakdale, United States
“Good stay”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

My wife and I were travelling to Florida and stayed at this Hampton Inn just off I-75. A very nice overnight after a tedious drive. Would definitely stay here again (and did the next week on our way North).

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Reviewed March 15, 2014

So good, and the breakfast lady did more than any we have ever had. This is a burden to come up with 200 characters. How many do I have now? Okay a little more jabber. Please note that Ada, the kitchen service person was exceptional. She even gave my wife recipes.

Canal Winchester, Ohio, United States
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I paid $150 to hear train sounds. One time the room started to shake. I would look for another Hampton Inn that was not near railroad tracks and did not cost $150. Other than these two faults, the Inn was good place to stay.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Our room was very nice and clean. The beds were very comfortable and the comforter smelled very freshly cleaned. The free breakfast was good. When we checked in, The lady was very nice and there were cookies and fruit in the lobby. We will stay there again if we are in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Edwardsville, Il.
Reviewed March 2, 2014

My 1 nighter at this Hampton was just what I expected from a HI, pleasant and uneventful. The hotel is in great shape:lobby, halls and rooms. My king studio suite was very roomy and well laid out. It had a wet bar, fridge and microwave. The WiFi was good. The room also had a cable for a hard wired internet connection.There is a charging station on one of the end tables that contains two 110 volt outlets and two usb charging ports. Room lighting is good. The hotel has easy access from I-75. There are several fast casual chain restaurants within walking distance, including the ubiquitous Waffle House. I would consider returning to this Hampton on my next trip through Macon.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Waycross, GA
Reviewed February 25, 2014

My family and I were extremely pleased with the hotel and its rooms. All employees treated us with respect. The beds were reasonably comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was hot and about what was expected for a free meal. My only complaint is that the bathrooms need a fan.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Hampton Inn and Suites has been most accommodating to our business group over the years and allows us free access of both the meeting room the lobby area for a small committee meeting. They charge us nothing for this and are most helpful during our stay. We enjoy having this extra perk, in addition to a pleasant and good night's lodging, and an appetizing breakfast to begin our next day's journey...Thanks Hampton Inn and Suites...

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business