“Better than average Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-75 North
Ranked #4 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Everything was clean along with a nice staff and updated rooms. They even had a manager's reception with Beer on draft and appetizers. I would suggest this location if you are in the Macon area as there are several places to eat near by.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed December 25, 2012

The Hampton Inn & Suites Macon-GA is a perfect stay for a restful relaxing night. We drove a long ways to Florida to spend Christmas with family. We were looking for a hotel to spend the night around Macon. We like the Hampton Chain.
We found the Hampton Inn Macon on I 75 extremely comfortable, cozy, inviting, clean..
Breakfast is delicious; fresh fruit, warm oats, yogurts, eggs etc.
Different options of restaurants walking distance from the hotel.
Will probably stay there again on the way back home.

Just one suggestion for the Hampton Inns in general; please install chargers for electrical vehicles. The night we arrived there, a customer who arrived before, was having a hard time finding a plug in for his Chevy Volt.

As Chevy Volt owners we understand how important it is to have them when you are staying overnight in a hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CampodeFiori2009
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at this very clean and friendly Hampton Inn. From check in to check out the staff we had contact with was great, always a smile and a friendly hello. Our room was clean and comfortable, the bed was super as usual in a Hampton. had to fight the pillows a little, not my favorite but maybe I should travel with my own. My wife is a tech junkie and the room was great for places to plug in all her "stuff". This is not the case in many hotels so that was a real plus. Breakfast was very good food and hot and a good selection. The entire hotel was well keep and I would recommend it for one traveling through Macon. Easy to get to from the interstate and lots of food close.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Glen S
Reviewed December 6, 2012

This is my second stay at this Hampton location in the past 6 months. Hotel is well maintained. My experiences with all staff have been very positive. Rooms are well equipped with flat screen TV and lots of outlets that are easy to access on the desk lamp and bedside lamp bases for charging electronic devices. This is a biggie for me because I hate having to crawl around looking for accessible wall outlets. Hotel is near a large variety of restaurants, gas stations, and grocery stores. One exit from Riverside Crossing shopping mall and two exits from Bass Pro Shops.
Expect good Hampton quality. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank LrynB
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Stayed here because of the high rating, my positive experience with Hampton Inns, and I'm an Honors member. The location was another key driver for us in choosing this Hampton.

The bedding was great and so were the pillows but the mattress was a little on the springy side meaning that it wasn't plush and maybe it had it's better days.
The water pressure in the shower wasn't that strong but there were plenty of towels, toiletries, and hot water.

Breakfast was your standard Hampton Inn offering although they ran light on the flavored creamers, you had to dig around to find them. So I dug and I found them

Parking was plentiful and came at no charge.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KingHuskey
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I have been staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites on River Place Drive for almost 4 years. I stay at least 2 nights every 6 weeks. The hotel staff is extremely friendly. The hot breakfast in the morning is better than most hotels and the best part is the Mon-Wed happy hour food and beverages followed by warm cookies and milk.

The hotel is spotless and the rooms smell clean and fresh every visit.

The hotel is located by several good restaurants and entertainment.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank cylconewrestlinginTX
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I have reviewed this Hampton before but we stopped again and it was still great......clean, super personnel, evening wine & snacks, breakfast both of which are very good. Price is excellent for what is offered. Do not hesitate to stop here.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple