“Great location, standard Hampton”

Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-75 North
Ranked #4 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Stayed here because of the high rating, my positive experience with Hampton Inns, and I'm an Honors member. The location was another key driver for us in choosing this Hampton.

The bedding was great and so were the pillows but the mattress was a little on the springy side meaning that it wasn't plush and maybe it had it's better days.
The water pressure in the shower wasn't that strong but there were plenty of towels, toiletries, and hot water.

Breakfast was your standard Hampton Inn offering although they ran light on the flavored creamers, you had to dig around to find them. So I dug and I found them

Parking was plentiful and came at no charge.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KingHuskey
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-75 North

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I have been staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites on River Place Drive for almost 4 years. I stay at least 2 nights every 6 weeks. The hotel staff is extremely friendly. The hot breakfast in the morning is better than most hotels and the best part is the Mon-Wed happy hour food and beverages followed by warm cookies and milk.

The hotel is spotless and the rooms smell clean and fresh every visit.

The hotel is located by several good restaurants and entertainment.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank cylconewrestlinginTX
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I have reviewed this Hampton before but we stopped again and it was still great......clean, super personnel, evening wine & snacks, breakfast both of which are very good. Price is excellent for what is offered. Do not hesitate to stop here.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Janice K
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We had another great stay at a Hampton. Loved that it is so close to I-75. After a long day of driving, it was nice not having to drive too far looking for our hotel. Everything was clean and fresh. We were in a king suite, so there is room to stretch out and relax.

Breakfast was great and well stocked. Everyone from the front desk to the breakfast attendant was friendly, as we have experienced at every Hampton. Hampton Inn & Suites is always our first choice when traveling; and with good reason!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank melosis
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This was a perfect stop between Tampa and the Smoky Mountains and I wasn't disappointed. All very clean and fresh, with those comfy beds and large TV's. I had a suite with an exceptionally comfy couch...not the typical one that sags and is too uncomfortable to use. The Hampton is far enough away from the highway w/ little ambient noise, but close enough to find easily. The clerk was helpful giving me directions for a nearby Mexican restaurant and was also able to find me the address and number for a car rental place. The breakfast as always, is great.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank TampaFLRuthy
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I loved this hotel, the outer entrance and lobby are very nice. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I also noticed the fragrance mentioned in another review, it was pleasant but perhaps too much for those who might have sensitivity to fragrances. I think it was in the laundry/bedding. The mattress/pillows weren't the best, however. We did not hear the trains in room 401! We enjoyed the free breakfast, choices of cereal, fruit salad, bagels, waffles, biscuits, bacon and scrambled eggs-- plus a good selection of juices, teas and coffees. A better than average stay!

Room Tip: no train noise in room 401
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Bobbie002
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We wanted to get 500 miles under us on day two of our trip to Ft. Myers. That meant we would stay in Macon, GA. Used HH points and was not disappointed in any way. Another great Hampton Inn experience. Their training shows in the attitude and willingness to please from the front desk to the handyman. This is a newer property so everything was tip top. Bring your swim suit the pool is neat. Also there is an Outback a two minute walk from the hotel. A great benefit after 9.5 hours in our Penske truck.

Room Tip: Easy on/off from I-75
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family