Americas Best Value Inn Macon
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

We had been driving for about 10 hours and needed a place to stay overnight so got on Priceline and found this place for 35 dollars tax and all. We checked in around 1030pm and was welcomed by the man that worked the desk with a friendly attitude and even gave us traveling tips. I was very superised to find that our room was clean and smelled good. The potty and shower was clean. And there were no stains on the walls or bathroom door it was all clean. Our bed was ok comfy for the most part after we had rode 10 hours anything was good to lay down on and the sheets were not stained. It was quite didn't hear a lot if noise. The room had a fridge and microwave. I would give it a yes got the money.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

This is not some fancy place off the interstate, its just a place to crash that isnt expensive. My room is fine, bed was hard but again not a fancy place. Overall it is actually a good size room kinda surprised. So, if you want to save a few bucks and only need it for the night its fine. If Macon, GA is your destination then I would look around.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We were on our way to Florida, traveling with two seniors in their mid-80's. It was getting late and we needed a place to stay. The maintenance man also served as the clerk. He was nice and that was the best thing we could say about this inn. The rate wasn't bad--but was still overpriced for what we got. Our rooms were less than we expected. The bed was uncomfortable and the bedding was old, ill-fitting and unnerving. The straw that broke the camels back was that there was a used towel and 'hairy' soap in the bathroom!
We were very concerned staying at this place since we had week-long reservations at another Amercas Best Value Inn in Bradenton, FL. The comparison was like day & night! The one in Bradenton is fantastic!

Room Tip: If you want a good room, look for a different motel!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank B B
Reviewed May 3, 2012

This was a quick night stay for the amount I could afford. They had free wifi, micro and fridge that i did not get to use. didnt expect to get free long distance calls at no charge. i was able to talk to my husband back in Canada at no charge. Loved it. will stay here agian.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Jennifer T
Reviewed January 8, 2012

We travel often for our business. I had my employed stayed here for a few days. My employees stay here a few days a week every 3 months due to nature of our business trip. My employees were treated very nicely each time they stayed here. Have very good low economical rates.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business