“Its not Cotton Ave”

Nu Way Weiners - Zebulon
Ranked #55 of 378 Restaurants in Macon
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Let's face it, Nu Way is an experience unto itself. Yes the food is very, very similar to the original location(s), but it never seems to have that unique flavor you get from Cotton Ave. Nu Way isn't something I could take on a very regular basis anyway, so when I get the bug for that taste I want the real thing. I head downtown and get the full experience.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I love the food, and my wife goes for the bacon and grilled cheese. Best fries around. My only complaint is that this location seems to always be the slowest.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Another Macon landmark, Nu Way's weiners are made just for them. Can't beat a Nu Way with chili and a LARGE sweet tea.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Great place for some quick, good food. Local favorite

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Nu-Way is what it is --- a Macon landmark. One of those places that is almost a Historic National Landmark. If you want to try Nu-Way, the one on Zebulon Rd would be the one to try as it is the cleanest and newest facility. I grew up on Nu-Way and love them.