“Welcome to the 50's”

Nu Way Weiners - Northside
Ranked #69 of 359 Restaurants in Macon
Reviewed September 3, 2013

New way wieners may not be your cup of tea but it is a throwback to the old soda fountain and chili dogs. The dogs are a bright red color and the chili unlike any I have had before, but it is a cool place to go.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I just love those chili dogs and chili cheese fries. Most of the time they get my order correct. The price is not super cheap for fast food, but the food is not run of the mill either!

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Moping the floors these dedicated workers of great hot dogs served us well. The even had broken the chocolate shake machine down and went to the freezer to give us two regular priced frozen shakes for the price of the sample sized ones we ordered. The dogs were great and Chilli cheese fries really good. For food at close thus was the best ever. The help was both entertaining and courteous which made our late night stop a future repeat in North Macon.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

NuWay's many locations are always quick and convenient. The food is good-and a hot dog lover's dream. Good family place.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

There are several other Nu-Way places in town but this is my fave. Staff friendly. Place seems to me the cleanest as well. Downtown needs a clean-up and a make over. I'll go to the N'Side location any day!

Been to Nu Way Weiners - Northside? Share your experiences!