“This is #2 in Macon,your kidding, right”

Ingleside Village Pizza
Ranked #4 of 362 Restaurants in Macon
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I want to like IVP because it is just right down the street. But everytime i go there my food is burnt. This last visit i think is my last time going there. I love the decor in the place, if your a beer drinker (i'm not) they have the best selection in town. But the pizza is lousy, the meat and cheeses on the pizza taste like the cheapest they could find.

2  Thank MidnightnSavannah

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We followed a SIRI recommendation from my I-phone while spending the night in Macon. She took us through residential neighborhoods, down narrow streets and we really doubted her until we saw the line outside the door on a Wednesday night. That is always a good sign! The dough is hand-tossed, the sauce is house-made as are all the salad dressings. What could have easily been a meal quickly forgotten will remain a meal long remembered.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Ingleside Village Pizza - or IVP as locals call it is hands down the best pizza in Middle Georgia. It's a stone baked pizza by the slice or by the whole pizza. Prices are about $3-4 per slice that is about 1/8 of a 12-14" pizza.
They have a pretty wide variety of beers available in bottles and cans. For a long time their beer focus seemed to be international beers, now they are carrying more and more craft beers.

They have sandwiches and salads,- but just do yourself a favor and get the pizza - it's delicious.

The atmosphere is very casual and somewhat hippie like. You order at the counter and seat yourself. They will bring you your order on a metal plate. You refill your own soda, tea, or water.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

the pie we had for lunch had no shortage of pepperoni/sausage or cheese! it was very tasty and that was even after we got it home. we also had the bread sticks that were awesome and doubled as a dipping sauce for the wonderful pizza crust! if i lived here it would definitly be the only place for my pizza needs...

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Ya'll, Ingleside is the bomb diggity. It's one of my favorite places in Macon. Go there, enjoy some sloppy bread sticks and some delicious pizza. This is not a diet day. IVP is an institution. Macon wouldn't be Macon without it.