“At tentative waiter - standard food”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #165 of 349 Restaurants in Macon
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“At tentative waiter - standard food”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is true to form for this chain. Everything was clean and well presented in Longhorn style. The waiter was good and did his best to insure our order was correct. We ordered our steaks without salt or seasoning and cooked medium. My husband's order was correct. My sirloin was rare and seasoned. Perhaps the grill cook lost track of which steak was which. I have found that at most restaurants it is likely meat will be salted regardless of how I order it.
I would not mind returning to this property as it was good based on my expectations of this chain.

• Visited August 2013

Douglas, GA
“Fun Outing”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Friends and I recently enjoyed a late lunch/early dinner at this Longhorn location during a girls' weekend. Our server (and I'm so sorry I don't remember her name) was extremely pleasant and attentive. The three of us had quite a few special requests, and she handled them admirably. I would definitely return to this particular Longhorn.

• Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Lunch as always”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I had lunch with a friend and ate almost every bite! The best salad I have eaten lately is the 7 Pepper Sirloin salad. You can specify how you want your steak cooked. It comes on a great big bowl of fresh salad greens with cucumbers and the works. I always tell my waitress to tell the cook not to put too much spice/pepper on my steak. It always tastes great. We got great service and enjoyed all the fresh bread and sweet tea that kept coming our way. The restaurant is clean and servers hustle to take care of the customers. If you get there before 11:45 on Sundays, you can get in pretty fast. After 12 you are going to wait a little with all the hungry people coming in after church. My advice...go to the early service at church and get to lunch early. I am never disappointed in this restaurant, no matter what location I visit.

• Visited April 2013
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We went there Saturday night around 7:00. There was a 30 minute wait, which wasn't too bad. My husband and I both ordered the filet and ordered it medium rare. His was barely pink on the inside, mostly well done. Mine was somewhere between medium and medium well and it had quite a bit of fat. Both were SO salty. My husband salts everything a lot and even though his was too salty. We didn't see our waitress until we were basically done. No need at that point to send the steaks back. I ordered the vegetables as my side and they were barely cooked at all, almost raw. I like raw veggies, but that's not what I expected. Definitely not going back to this steak place.

• Visited April 2013
Macon, Georgia
“Always a great steak, ribs, beer and homemade bread”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is always a great choice. We love the warm homemade wheat bread, the great steaks done perfectly, the side dishes (loaded baked potato and petite green beans) and their Sam Adams on tap.

• Visited March 2013

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!