“Fresh Air and good BBQ”

Fresh Air Bar-b-Que Of Macon
Ranked #22 of 368 Restaurants in Macon
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Fresh Air is a BBQ lover's dream. Tender, juicey pulled pork, great sliced beef brisket. If you can't find what you want at Fresh Air-you're a BBQ wannabe!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Fincher's is better hands down! Stew doesn't compare! Has a sweet taste that isn't for me. I also am not that crazy for the smokier taste. It's not bad at all, but I prefer the tang of Finchers instead.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I ordered for carryout and when I got home WOW the food amout was overwhelming, I had leftovers for the next day, the price was right for a small budget.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I have eaten at a lot of BBQ places but this is my favorite for their pork and chicken. Their sides are pretty good too.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We found this place in Macon through our GPS and almost missed it. It is at the tail end of a small strip mall and there were no cars close by. We went in, no one inside and for a moment thought they were closed. Checking the menu they had chicken plate, rib plate and another one I can't recall. I got the rib plate which included half a lb of ribs, cole slaw, baked beans, Brunswick stew. Talk about finger licking good! Delicious, good value and very strong iced tea. While we were enjoying our food, several patrons came in, including several takeouts. The place was comfortable and very clean.