“Great Place for a Nice, Quiet Meal”
Review of Tic Toc Room

Tic Toc Room
Ranked #20 of 380 Restaurants in Macon
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Great atmosphere for a nice, quiet meal. Good place for a romantic meal. The steaks are wonderful and salad was very fresh.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Since last November, my husband and I have been to the Tic Toc room to celebrate our Anniversary, a friends Birthday and to treat his mom and dad and all three times we had a wonderful time. There is a reason this place is always busy! The food and service was great, as was the atmosphere. We will be back.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We were very impressed by both the food and the service at the Tic Toc Room. My wife and I started the evening with the calamari and blue fin tuna appetizers. They were absolutely delicious. We also had a taste of the lobster bisque which was very good as well. Since it was Saturday night, we both had the Prime Rib with mashed potatoes and broccoli as our main course and the serving size was enormous (enough left for lunch the next day)! Our waiter, Matt provided excellent service! Definitely will return!!!!!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Customer service 0 ---Food ---1--Atmosphere--none
Server brought me dried pasta w catsup when I ordered veggies, then brought me huge plate w 3 stalks broccoli....never did return my $4 change...

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Amazing food and service! Loved the romantic atmosphere too

1  Thank summervacation27

Been to Tic Toc Room? Share your experiences!