“poor listeners”

Cuisines: American
West Lafayette, Indiana
“poor listeners”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The service was friendly and the food, ultimately was good. However, when I questioned that I had received the correct meal, the hostess looked at it and said..."I see the bleu cheese crumbles...it just doesn't look like the picture" IAfter my husband took one bite he discovered he had my meal. A simple mistake...but they just kinda shrugged at first. When she overheard me say to my husband that an apology was in order, she came over and offered a sincere apology. They were very nice...and the food was good...but LISTEN when a customer questions something and check it out.

Visited July 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
“Forgettable food, unforgettably awful service”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Not busy when we were there. Took 20 minutes for ANY food to arrive. Kids' food came 15 minutes later. ZERO offers for refills on drinks. DON'T make my kids wait to eat!!!!

Macon, Georgia
“girls evening out”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

we are all weight consious so applesbee's is always a unanimous choice...

Visited May 2012
Adairsville
“Seems to be a local hang out”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

This resturant has the usual chain menu items. Our server was very attentive and all the employees went out of their way to stop and ask if everything was OK and did we need anything. It almost became annoying but I guess that is better than being ignored. Drinks were monitored frquently and refilled. Food was food and served well. Just a little noiser than most Applebee's.

Visited March 2012
“Good food”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

never a dissapointment, new items on menu all the time.