“Better than Subway”
Review of Roly Poly Macon

Roly Poly Macon
Ranked #99 of 380 Restaurants in Macon
Reviewed March 4, 2014

They're another sandwich place, along the lines of Subway, but up a couple of notches. Really Good, freshly made sandwiches.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I have never been to Roly Poly, but I order delivery frequently! I have yet to be disappointed, but the hickory cristo is my FAVORITE! My mouth is watering now at the thought. Every sandwhich roll I have tried has been yummy, & their soup is great too! If you are in Macon, don't miss eating here.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Roly Poly does an excellent job of having a special each day of the week. It keeps me coming back! It's a little hidden but a great spot for an affordable lunch or dinner.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Great service. Not fast though. Wide variety on menu.
The dips given with the sandwich rolls draw all the flavors together. The soups are good too.
Nice atmosphere. Like the upstairs sitting. Its super busy at lunchtime!