“Not good”

Quiznos
Ranked #222 of 368 Restaurants in Macon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I was looking for something different so I thought I would try Quiznos. Boy was that a mistake.

The menu is complicated and hard to see over the machine. I ended up ordering the prime rib sandwich and a small drink not realizing the full cost. It was almost $8 with no extra toppings, no chips etc. The sandwich was very small. About the size of a regular hamburger bun but supposedly better bread. I almost left when I saw the size but I had already paid and didn't want to be one of those kind of people. I thought at least hopefully it will taste good. No success there either. The very small portion of meat had an odd flavor. The bread wasn't real fresh either.

I don't write negative reviews often but this is the worst "meal" I've had in a long time.