“Pizza on the Road”

Doughboy Pizza
Ranked #120 of 362 Restaurants in Macon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We were driving down I-75 out of Atlanta. Kids wanted fast food and I mentioned pizza. My daughter the navigator, planner read the reviews and said lets try DoughBoys. We called them and Rodger the owner, sent us over a text message of his menu. What kind of Pizza place does that!! Impressive. We called them again from the highway, ordered, told them we'd be there in 20 minutes to pickup and run, It was waiting for us, hot and perfect. The crust is the best I have had, including New York. Loads of toppings , great sauce. Simply Perfect. Highly recommend Rodger and his DoughBoy Pizza

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I have been hearing about Doughboy's for a few months,so i decided to give them a try. The pizza taste about the same as Domino's or Papa John's, nothing special. The only place i have found in Macon that has decent pizza is Johnny's on Zebulon rd. Every since i found Vinnie Van Go-Go's in Savannah everything else is pretty much bland.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Was very impressed with this hidden gem in Macon. Great pizza, made fresh. Also great prices, especially compared to other pizza staples in Macon i.e. Ingleside, Mellow, etc. Will definitely be back soon.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Today is the first time we tried Dough Boy Pizza. They made my crust super thin when I asked for it with all fresh ingredients. The sauce surprisingly tasted homemade. The vegetables on my pizza were crisp and fresh. Great tasting, Great service and something worth revisiting at a latter time. I enjoyed it more than Ingleside, Johnnys, Pizza hut, Dominoes, and Pappa Johns Pizza.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I have eaten at Doughboy Pizza a couple of times and have enjoyed every time. The crust has a stellar taste and crunch. For an extremely small store there is about 35 different beers, my favorite being 3rd Shift that the owner suggested. Great experience and great atmosphere.