“not bad for the price”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Orlando, Florida
“not bad for the price”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

The peach ice tea was very good and they refilled the glass. It is not expensive and the service was fast. The meal was good not great and food came out quick so it worked. If I am in the area and hungry for a quick inexpensive meal I will stop.

Sacramento, California
“Decent Food”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

If you like chain restaurant food then Cheddar's will satisfy. Not great but not bad either. Very reasonably priced.

Visited May 2013
Athens, Georgia
“Just Ok with a plus”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I had never heard of Chedders. A friend that was traveling with me suggested it having been to one before. I was impressed with the decor but that is where it ended. Don't get me wrong, the waitress was nice and our food cam quick. I just hoped for more thinking this was a new location. It was basic. There was one plus. There is a restaurant chain that is gone now but it had the best sandwhich ever...The Monte Cristo. A deep fried sandwhich with ham and swiss cheese served with a rasberry sauce. Well, Chedders has it. That made the drive worth it to me. Glad someone still has that hot beasty treat.

Griffin, Georgia, United States
“Just average.”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I finally tried this place after hearing all the talk. Neither of us was overly impressed. The service was very good, while the food was just average. The shepherds pie had no seasoning, and the chicken tenders are better at Zaxby's. With that said, the portions are very good sized, especially for the money. We would come back again, just not with the high expectations.

Griffin, Georgia
“This is for the McDonough, GA Location. Not very good...”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Our experience started out with two very rude hostesses. After we were seated it took at least 20 minutes for our food to arrive and it was just warm not hot. My sirloin steak was good but my husbands chicken fried steak was completely bland. Prices are ok, but this place is LOUD lacks good service and the food is just average.

• Visited April 2013