“Great Place for BBQ Fix”
Review of Smok'n Pig B-B-Q - CLOSED

Smok'n Pig B-B-Q
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Brand New BBQ, Steak, and Resturant with a buffet and salad bar located in the Macon Mall on Einshower parkway, Macon GA. The Resturant fronts on the side of the mall ajacent to the Parkway. It's large and seats around 450 in various didning areas. The BBQ is top of the line. It may be the best in the world! They use a dry rub and provide several flavors of sauce for you to add. They also make and sell their sauce. The resturant is convient for travelers on I-75. It is located approximately two mile west of I-75, and around two miles east of I-475.
Reviewed February 27, 2013

BBQ fix can be cured -at this location - eveything fresh good
ribs-etc. --messy -- if you leave clean- you did not enjoy
the food --lol-- saff perfect -- very nice -clean - give it a shot

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Family met at this location and we had not seen each other in a while. This was supposed to be an excellent place for the Riblet dinner, so several of us ordered it. Only to be told afterwards that they didn't have any. The waitress was definitely not in tune with what she should be doing for her job. We waited for refills on drinks. She didn't know whether they could serve french fries without salt. How could staff be so ill-equipped to do their job? Although the food that was selected on the second round was very good and the selection on the salad bar was fine, the lack of decent service left several of us not wanting to go back.

Our suggestion - try them anyway for the really good food and if you get a waitress like we did - ask for a new one! You will have a good time and meal there.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Went here not knowing what to expect (its situated in a mall). The wings were on sale so I gave them a try (glad I did). They were a good size, cooked and sauced perfectly. Noy as hot as the typical bufalo I am used to but I still went back the next week for more wings. Price for 18 wings was great too (11 bucks). The resturant was ridiculously huge, so I cant imagine you will ever find a wait either.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

We discovered Smok'n Pig when traveling through Georgia last May. We love it and planned our stop for the night around the restaurant mall location this trip. The food is great, plentiful, and reasonably priced. If you like BBQ, you will love Smok'n Pig BBQ.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Succulent food, friendly if casual service, HUGE portions and a warm friendly atmosphere is what brings us back to this mall restaurant time and again.....even when we are staying on the other side of town.