“OINK OINK”
Review of Smok'n Pig B-B-Q - CLOSED

Smok'n Pig B-B-Q
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Brand New BBQ, Steak, and Resturant with a buffet and salad bar located in the Macon Mall on Einshower parkway, Macon GA. The Resturant fronts on the side of the mall ajacent to the Parkway. It's large and seats around 450 in various didning areas. The BBQ is top of the line. It may be the best in the world! They use a dry rub and provide several flavors of sauce for you to add. They also make and sell their sauce. The resturant is convient for travelers on I-75. It is located approximately two mile west of I-75, and around two miles east of I-475.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

While on a recent trip to Georgia we HAD to eat lunch here just because of the name! The restaurant was larger on the inside than it looked from the outside. The menu selection was pretty good, and the prices were reasonable. We enjoyed trying all of the different barbeque sauces that were on the table. Their sweet potato souffle was AMAZING! Service was friendly, but our waitress could have been a little more attentive. We loved the food and would definitly recommend this place.

There are newer reviews for Smok'n Pig B-B-Q

Reviewed January 6, 2013

For 10 bucks I got a huge plate of food (BBQ, okra and fries), AND salad bar, AND dessert bar. I ate so much salad and puddin' I had to take most of my food home! Big glasses of sweet tea and a lot of seating. Had to buy some t shirts before I left!!! They had so many awesome shirts I wanted them all! and the shirt we affordable unlike other dinning places.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We thought we were eating a local establishment, not a chain, but the food was good. You can easily split a dinner and add a side. The best part was trying all their sauces. We had a decent meal for the price.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Although the location is not the best, its worth it. The Macon Mall is not the safest place to go in the world, but its ok during the day. The food was great. We went when they first opened, and loved it. It has changed a little since. You can actually tatse the difference now. Standards may have lowered a little since the opening because of the crowds. The service is friendly and fast. We got our food within about 10 minutes. This is a very large place, and has always been full when we've gone.
Better than Sonny's any day of the week.

Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in to get lunch after visiting the Valdosta location last month. Same delicious BBQ and quick, friendly service. I marked this down one point only because the location was a little odd, in what appears to be a mostly-empty shopping mall.The room is huge and new-feeling. Well worth a stop if you ate travelling on I-75. I love the pulled chicken sandwich.