“My first time.”

J&F Caribbean Delight
Ranked #56 of 378 Restaurants in Macon
Cuisines: Jamaican
Reviewed January 27, 2014

5 stars. My coworkers told me about how good it was and I love it. Jerk chicjen the Best. Thanks Ms Shirlee.

1  Thank Shirlee2014

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I've been to J & F several times now and have found the food to be exceptional each time. My favorites are the oxtail (order the Large) and the red snapper cooked "Excouitich" style, which is one of the best seafood dishes I've ever had. It's a whole fish deep-fried (but not at all heavy) and blended with a unique and delicious combination of spices. The atmosphere is bare bones, but the hosts -- cook and server(s) - are delightfully friendly and very helpful if you have any questions.

1  Thank WithAnchovies
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I really enjoy Caribbean Delight. The food is good they are very friendly. I really like the Jerk Chicken. I've also had the patties which are also quite good. Combine that with a cold Ginger beer out of the cooler and it's just excellent. Some of their sauces are really spicy and everything is just good.

Be aware this is a very small basic restaurant in a run down shopping center. It's a little hard to find just look for the Jamaican flag. Very clean and highly recommended.

2  Thank Geekybone1
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I'm from the islands and my mom from Jamaica. Food so close to our own cooking we eat here once a week now. Oxtail dinner is to die for, with the plantains and peas and rice. The curry chicken, and rum cake are good too. Thier home made beef patties makes me drop in just for a snack. The service is great too.

3  Thank Judith G
Reviewed October 8, 2012

J&F Caribbean Delight has great food! The restaurant has been operating for almost 2 years. The owner is very friendly and personable. It is also conveniently located by the Macon mall off of Mercer. My husband and I tried many dishes from Jerk Chicken to Ox Tails--from red velvet cake to Jamaican drinks. EVERYTHING was delicious! I mentioned to the owner that I wasn't a fan of goat and he alllowed us to taste his curry goat and WOW! I look foward to adding Curry Goat to my list of items to order! If you like authentic Carribean food, you WILL love this restaurant. They are opened from Monday through Saturday and are located at 1686 N. Atwood Dr.

4  Thank TravelingGirl46