“Baymont Stay 7/5/13”

Baymont Inn & Suites Macon I-475
Ranked #49 of 67 Hotels in Macon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Moultrie, Georgia
Reviewed July 7, 2013

When we first got there and went in the room was nasty!!! The floors had not been vacumed and it smelled. There was poop in the toliet and pubic hair every where in one bathroom and in the other one some had pee and did not flush. I went to the front desk and complained. they sent a maid to clean and she cleaned one and left the other. So I went to store and bought cleanig supplies and cleaned the bathrooms. The first night it was pouring rain and our room was leaking round the light fixture. When we called the front desk we were told that they could not move us that night but could the next day, so we all three had to sleep in the same bed. The next day they could not move us until after 1:00. When we moved to the new room, it smelled clean, but there was food left in the fridge. we threw it in the trash so we could get our drinks in. About 12:30 that night that we heared a noise and turned on the light..there were rats running around the room. Told the front desk as we were checking out and even though the girl said that she was sorry she had a very bad attitude. LAST TIME EVER WE WILL STAY AT THIS PLACE!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
BaymontInnandSuites, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Macon I-475, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
I am sorry for the problem and Monday morning ,I called the roofer and pest Controal guy and we are still looking for problem, so far everything cleared out ok and we did refund 80 00 dollars of yours stay for two night. I am sorry again. Andy anand
Stephentown, New York
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We stay at this motel twice a year on our way to and from Florida to New England every spring and fall. We just love the owners and staff, all so friendly and accommodating. There is a refrigerator and microwave in every room and also breakfast is included with a great assortment of eggs, waffles, cereal, muffins, etc. served in a charming cafe area. We always stay in a room right across from the pool. You cannot go wrong for the price and value here!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
BaymontInnandSuites, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Macon I-475, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you very much for 5 star rating, myself and my staff very much appreciated very much .......Andy anand