“Best Barbecue EVER!!!”

Georgia Bob's BBQ Co.
Ranked #62 of 351 Restaurants in Macon
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Milledgeville, Georgia
“Best Barbecue EVER!!!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We love barbecue & have eaten it from different places, but the pulled pork at Ga Bob's is the BEST we've ever had! I was very happy to learn of their location in Milledgeville. The prices are around the same as other places, but this is money well spent.
Both locations are clean & the staff is very friendly. Both have a roomy dining area. They also have items on their menu available for buying in large sizes for those special family get-togethers, church dinners, or etc. Their website offers online ordering.
Alot of people like their chicken salad, but it has too much of a sweet taste for me. But, give me a pulled pork sandwich & I'm happy!

• Visited May 2013

Athens, Georgia
“"Meh"”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

"Meh"... as in... "blah"... The bbq pork and brisket were decent at best but nothing to write home about. Brunswick stew may or may not have come out of a can. If it didn't, I might have preferred it did compared to how it tasted- or rather, lacked taste.The only reason this restaurant got a "poor" 2 star instead of a "terrible" 1 star is because the chicken salad is to die for. The dare I say "creepy" middle aged man being rude to customers while flirting with the clearly 17 or under check out girl didn't add to my experience (well in a positive way at least). If you want chicken salad this is your place... just get it to go.

• Visited April 2013
Coluumbus, Ga
“Nice place for lunch”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I asked for lunch recommendations at a car dealership near Georgia Bob's and three different people said to try the chicken salad sandwich at Georgia Bob's. We went for a late lunch, after 1:30, so we missed the lunch rush that happens every week day at noon. The place was clean, there were lots of menu options and the chicken salad sandwich was very good as were the seasoned fries. People nearby seemed to be enjoying their barbecue with one of the 3 sauces provided at each table and the order of ribs I saw was very tempting. The ladies room was clean, the staff was friendly and I would happiiy have lunch there again.

• Visited April 2013
atlanta
“Sign on I 75”
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

I saw the billboards on the interstate the timing was right for lunch so I stopped the service was good but the door, windows, and dining area were filthy needed cleaned I got the pork sandwich it was small the meat was very dry the bun was small looked like it should be a kids meal over all I would not go back

Visited April 2013
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Georgia Bobs does BBQ right.”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

The Russell Pkwy location is a favorite of the base folks for lunch. The restaurant at Byron is even better. The BBQ-whether pulled pork, smoked turkey, smoked chicken, chicken salad-is always top notch. It's a favorite of many in the area.

Visited February 2013