“Nice new motel”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Macon
Ranked #9 of 67 Hotels in Macon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed at this property and were very happy. Neither of us had stayed at a Microtel before, so we did not what to expect. Our stay began with a wa greeting at the front desk from a very nice person who made us feel welcome. She promptly checked is in to our room. We found a new hotel with a room that was very clean. Everything functioned as it should and our beds were very comfortable. We will definitely return to this property soon.

• Stayed October 2012
MaconGM, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Macon, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for rating us on Trip Advisor. The staff is pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing in the near future.
Please contact me directly should you have any questions or concerns.
Jaanie Odem 478-254-3300
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I have a hard time sleeping anytime I'm away from home, and that night was no different. After trying to find the perfect temperature, I went to ask the lady at the front desk, letting her know I was having trouble sleeping. She recommeded a temperature that worked perfectly for the room and let me know they had chamomile tea, which helped a lot. She had no judgements and was very professional, THANK YOU!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
MaconGM, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Macon, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
I am glad your stay ended well for you. The staff tries to make each guest feel welcome and have proven again and again that they are will to help when ever possible. Please contact me directly so that I may pass on your compliments to the staff member working.
You may reach me directly at 478-254-3300 or microtelmcn@gmail.com.
Again, I am glad we were able to make your stay enjoyable.

Jaanie Odem, GM
MCDONOUGH
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I stayed at this hotel when it first opened. And it has been well maintained. It looks almost like new now. It was clean and the staff was pleasant. This was my 4th stay since it opened and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good stay in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

MaconGM, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Macon, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you taking the time to rate the Microtel Inn & Suites in Macon. The staff work hard to keep the property looking new even though we just celebrated our 2nd anniversary. We appreciate return guests and look forward to your next visit.
Please contact me directly if you have any questions, comments or concerns.
Jaanie Odem 478-254-3300
Bloomington, Minnesota
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Overall my stay was very nice. The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast items are rather scarce and the coffee cups are small, but the fruit is fresh and not old.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

MaconGM, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Macon, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
The staff and I are pleased that your stay was a good experience for you. We are working on improving the breakfast and your comments will be considered. Thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites in Macon.
Please contact me directly if you have any questions or further comments.
Jaanie Odem