“Should be called super 9”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Super 8 Macon West

Super 8 Macon West
Ranked #14 of 68 Hotels in Macon
Cartersville
“Should be called super 9”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

My experience began with the sign up process on the Wyndham site. Upon arrival at the front desk, it was only moments before the competent young man had me checked in and directed me to my room. The air conditioner was running and the room was nice and cool. After a careful inspection, I found this room to be clean and tidy. I quickly made use of the refrigerator to chill my adult beverages and settled down to a little TV. (flat screen) I was very thankful to find that HBO was available as I don't like to miss Trueblood and The Newsroom. Later, as I retired to the queen bed, I felt a wave of bliss wash over me as I realized the bed was comfortable and had nice, soft pillows. The following morning, I am happy to report, there was no one banging on the door shouting House keeping! House keeping! I skipped the breakfast and happily collected my receipt from the front desk and departed.
This review is a redo as Tripadvisor deemed my original review to be unsubstantive. Review follows: "From start to finish, an excellent experience. Comfortable bedding, great shower, thick towels. The staff were nice and competent. All in all, a pleasure."

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Preston W
super8macon, Manager at Super 8 Macon West, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
we are so thankful you decided to give our hotel a try and even more thankful that you enjoyed your stay!. we took into great consideration our guests wants and needs and i am happy to say that we mey yours. we are here yo serve you! we look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We stayed in the Renaissance in Nashville: 3 times the cost but only of equal quality. Courteous staff. Clean rooms and facilities.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Allan R
thank you for your glowing review of the super 8 macon west. we are happy to see you enjoyed your recent visit! the rooms are wonderful and set up/ stoked exactly how you mentioned. we are glad the staff took care of all of your needs and we are looking forward to your next visit to the macon area!
Davenport, Florida
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The room was clean, the mattress great. Quiet. Yes, it is a little confusing to get in to the parking lot, but not really a problem as there is a sign directing you to the motel. The breakfast is just adequate, but enough. The staff, I have to say was so friendly. Now I wish I could remember the nice young man's name, but I can't. It has been remodeled and it shows.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank nbuch4242
super8macon, Manager at Super 8 Macon West, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
hello,
Thank you very much for the positive feedback. we depend on trip advisor and other social media to promote our business in positive light and your comment is greatly appreciated.
we look forward to your next stay with us if you are ever in the area in the future!

Camilla
Reviewed August 2, 2013

The room was clean, and the mattress was reasonably comfortable though a little firm. Quiet area with good dining choices nearby. A little confusing to get to the office as we had to drive through the Ramada parking lot to get to it. Very limited breakfast foods. Nice shower head. Overall, a comfortable stay at a good price.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8macon, Manager at Super 8 Macon West, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
thank you for your review and comments. thank you for the positive comments about your stay. i am sorry to hear that you experienced problems with get in hotel. next time you are in town please feel free to call us. once again thank you for staying with us and we hope you will return again soon!