“Good price motel.”
Review of Super 8 Macon West

Super 8 Macon West
Ranked #16 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

We found a dirty towel hanging on bathroom door. What I most have to complain about was making my reservation. It was an India call center and no one could understand my name. 4 calls later and 2 by a different person we finally made headway. I have decided if I call another hotel/motel and I cannot speak with someone who understands my english I will not stay there.

• Stayed: September 2012

Reviewed September 13, 2012

this hotel is easy to get in. located on I475 bypass. great place to stay and save money. i am frequent stopper. i really love this place. front desk staff and house keeper are friendly. they really take care of me every time i come. house keeper did really good job cleaning room. i never had problem with this place

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed at this hotel on our way down to Florida this past weekend and found it a good choice. While those used to staying in higher end hotels will likely feel a bit out of place at a Super 8, this motel was a perfect choice.

First off the room was very clean, something I've had issue with at other Super 8 properties. You get a bed, micro/fridge, LCD TV with cable and the basic vanity/shower/toilet combo seen in most lower end hotels.

Bed comfort was fine and indeed the only complaint I could possibly have is that there is no temperature reading on the climate control system so getting comfortable was a bit of a trick.

Other than that everything went fine including our feeling of security. The motel is right off the exit next to a gas station but we were not bothered by any noise. Check in and check out was quick and while we didn't choose to eat the breakfast provided by the hotel it seemed standard for a motel.

I'm not sure I'd stay here more than one night but for a quick stop-over during a long drive this place is perfect.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank griff72
Reviewed August 28, 2012

i stayed in many super 8 but this super 8 macon west has good price and value. new beding and recently remodeled. if you looking for clean and cheap place to stay this is the one. i would recommend this super 8 to everyone.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2012

The location is convenient off the intestate (although a bit confusing on the first visit). The staff was very friendly. Rooms were spacious, well maintained, and clean. We would gladly stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We stopped here on our way to NE Alabama.
To be honest if it hadn't been for the reviews here I never would have picked a Super 8 to stay in.
After finally finding the entrance (hint, it's between the gas station and the next hotel) the check in was a breeze.

The room was spacious and clean. With the exception of stains on the carpet, there was nothing at all wrong with the room. We were there for one night...didn't care about the carpet.

Beds comfy, pillows fluffy, shower pressure perfect. Just what we needed and wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Stayed here on my way to Atlanta. Right off the highway and easy to find. Young lady to check us in was delightful. $56 for clean room, free wifi and continental breakfast. Would visit again in a heartbeat. Area felt safe. Nearby Target, Walmart, Cracker Barrel restaurant and other fast foods.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple