“Should be 4 star! Great stay near hwy 75” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of SpringHill Suites Macon

SpringHill Suites Macon
Ranked #10 of 68 Hotels in Macon
Indiana
“Should be 4 star! Great stay near hwy 75”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay-would definitely stay again. Coffee in the pretty lobby. Free breakfast was very good & hostess was present and personable. Most importantly, the room & bed were very comfortable - free wifi great tv too. We liked the separate rooms for the shower & commode- each with a sink. It was defintely decorated with young people in mind - very modern.

• Stayed May 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Devin H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Macon, responded to this review, May 20, 2012
Thank so much for your feedback today. I am happy you had a chance to experience our lovely lobby as well as our complimentary breakfast. You have many choices here in Macon so we are very excited you chose to stay with us. We look forward to your next visit and thank you again for taking the time to write!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

My family and I stayed here a couple of nights ago as a stop over on our way to Orlando, Fl. The staff members were very friendly. We had three adults and two children. We were able to get just one room, since a double with a sleeper sofa slept six. That was great that we didn't have to get two different rooms. The room was spacious enough. Even though the bathrooms are set up a little weird, they functioned just fine and were very clean. Those beds were like sleeping on clouds! That was the best nights sleep I've had in a LONG time. The rooms are very quiet and even though it is right on the expressway, with the air conditioner on, you didn't hear it at all. We didn't eat breakfast, but it looked good with several hot selections like biscuits and gravy and waffles, fruit cereal and the like. I would definately stay here again! If you are in the Macon area, give them a try, I don't think you'll be disappointed. I want to buy one of their beds!!! :)

• Stayed May 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Devin H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Macon, responded to this review, May 10, 2012
Thank you very much for your comments! We are very excited that you had the chance to experience our wonderful beds and stylish suites. I would like to again thank you and the next time you are in town, make sure you make it down for breakfast.

McKean, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

Enjoyed our stay. During this trip we stayed at about 10 different hotels. Out of those there was really only one that we didn't enjoy. This was not it. We got in fairly late, but came into a beautiful foyer with a smiling receptionist. Our son left his stuffed manatee there and when we called they knew exactly what we were talking about. They sent it back to us promptly and with his manatee they sent two pieces of paper with photos of the stuffed animal with the staff and a little narrative from the manatee's point of view. Very cute and thoughtful! It was nice to get his manatee back especially sinc earlier on this trip we left our daughter's stuffed frog at another hotel and it wasn't found. Thank you SpringHill for being so caring and thoughtful! Not to mention the beautiful room. :)

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

This hotel is fairly new, so the rooms and public areas are still in great shape. What makes it special are the generous size of the rooms and the location. The large rooms have a seating area big enough for a family, a microwave and refrigerator, a desk for working, and a toilet/sink room separate from the shower/sink room which is handy for families. I do wish they had a towel bar/hook in the toilet/sink room, though. I found that odd. The location is easy access to I-75, and right across from a very nice shopping center with restaurants. The staff all seemed friendly and knowledgeable. Other amenities make this place well worth the price, and include the hot breakfast bar, the market pantry in the lobby, and the pool. We'll stay here the next time we need a place in Macon!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
7 Thank bloomingidiot
Devin H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Macon, responded to this review, May 8, 2012
Thank you so much for your feedback!

We pride ourselves on giving great service and providing a great stay to our guest.

Happy you are apart of the Springhill Suites family here in Macon...

Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012

Had a confirmation to stay on April 20 & arrive late - - also called 20 minutes before arriving - again to confirm directions and room - after driving 10 hours - arrived at 1:30 AM - with 3 very tired sleepy children - told - sorry no rooms, WHAT - we just confirmed the room - my only choice was to wait until they cleaned a room - so at 2:15 AM - finally got into room with loud neighbors and bathroom slider door would not close.....talked to asst manager next morning - and was given 20.00 discount - ARE you kidding - what good is a confirmation...Marriott I expect more from you! - sorry won't stay at your location again....not a good impression -

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ziggydodaday
Devin H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Macon, responded to this review, April 26, 2012
Thank you so much for your feedback! I’m Sorry we didn’t handle the situation up to the Marriott standard and I am very sorry for that. Arrival that late can sometimes mean a guest won’t be arriving and we proceed accordingly. Not an excuse but just wanted you to know that is not how we are under regular circumstances. If you are ever in Macon please give us a second chance as I am sure we will make it up to you. Call me first and I will take care of the room if inventory allows me to.

Devin Houston- GM
Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

I had to come to Macon this past weekend to take an exam and had driven from FL. My fiance booked the room for me in advanced and asked that I be placed in a quiet spot for good rest. I believe that request was honored, as I we did not hear a peep or any noise on our floor! From check-in through our check-out on 4/22/12, we were very pleased with our stay. There was a small problem in our room that was rectified immediately upon request. Customer service was wonderful and the rooms were very nice, modern and CLEAN. Staff had great attitudes, which makes a great deal to me. We also had an awesome rate. Again, I will definitely check in here again if ever in the Macon area. Very close to shopping mall and food.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank yuo for the positive feedback!! We look forwad to having you again..

Devin Houston- GM
Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at this Springhill Suite. Hotel staff were all very friendly and helpful. The room was very spacious and clean with lots of space for storage. WC is in a separate room from the main bath. Room comes equipped with a small fridge and microwave. My 8 year old loved the nice sized pool!! The complimentary breakfast was more than adequate. Very impressed with this property and would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family