“Loved it! CEE...”

Ranked #13 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Los Angeles, California
“Loved it! CEE...”
Reviewed January 25, 2012

Beautiful room, friendly staff. My family and I will be in Ga. again this summer and we will return.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Reviewed January 24, 2012

This hotel was so clean, and beautifully decorated. Everyone we came across was so personable and accommodating, including management. This is my new favorite hotel, and we will definitely be staying here on all our family visits to GA

Reviewed January 13, 2012

Great new fun hotel. The staff was great and the breakfast was as well. Looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank Mrgeorgia88
Chattanooga
Reviewed January 8, 2012

My family of 6 stopped in Macon, Georgia, on the way back home from a 10 day vacation. After a tired day of driving, we pulled into the SpringHill Suites (my brand of choice for stop-overs with my family). I am also a Platinum member with Marriott Rewards. This property was by far the nicest one we have stayed at. I choose SpringHill for over-nighters because it is one of few properties that accommodate the six of us.

I was greeted by a friendly front desk clerk who let me choose my floor. I always take top floor when I can. When we entered the room, my 4-year old exclaimed "wow, this is ginormous!" I have never seen a SpringHill room this large. The room had 2 "true" queen size beds with a separate living area with pull-out couch. We could have easily fit another bed in the room. The room had a walk-in closet, large bathroom had shower and sink, and a separate small room with the toilet. The room also have a large LCD TV.

If anyone has any reason to stay in Macon, they should choose this property.

Room Tip: Top floor is very quiet.
3 Thank Trevinb
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Top notch experience, fairly new property, Adrianb at front desk particularly sharp.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank thomasapayne
San Angelo, Texas
Reviewed January 6, 2012

This was a very nice hotel very luxury and made u feel like home .stayed for 17 days me and other roadies . staff were great all of them..had a jock&jills next door .,they also were great to all of us at our stay really a nice place to stay in ,, thaanks to all for a great stay hope to see u soon , one day!!!

Room Tip: call ahead
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Arriving at the hotel around 6 pm on a Saturday night, we were a bit surprised to find no one else staying at this place (didn't see any other guests Saturday night or Sunday morning at breakfast). We love the new decor of the SpringHill Suites, with the gauzy drapes in the breakfast room and the modernist layout of the rooms. But, there are a few problems in general and with this hotel in specific.

Firstly, the room was not completely clean. There were food and drink deposits on the small tables in the room, the soap dish had not been cleaned and there were red stains around the sink (washable) which looked like make-up residue. There were a couple of brown stains on the throw pillow on the couch. We called the desk and someone came to clean the tables, remove the pillow and clean up in the bathroom. She explained that the hotel was short-staffed today....That seemed very odd since there could not have been very many rooms to clean with few/no other guests in the hotel. It made us wonder how poorly this hotel might pay its cleaning help.

The breakfast was very good and we had a good night's sleep. It was certainly very quiet!
We have wondered every time we stay in the new SpringHill Suites why there is no towel bar in the toilet room. The mini-sink does not have a place to hold a used towel. Does the designer of this hotel assume no one washes their hands after using the toilet?

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family